Fan speed with Phone Call?

2014 LT Silverado, is the air fan speed supposed to drop when a phone call comes in on Bluetooth, given the fan system is blowing HIGH in Auto mode?

I thought mine used to do it, and now it doesn't. Looking for some others with a 2014 that could enlighten me.

Thanks for the help in advance.

PS. IF mine isn't working like it should, how do I fix it?

I have an 18 and the fan speed drops on phone calls. Love this feature. Just wish that when fan speed drops the temperature also drops a little to compensate (if on AC mode) . If it was working and now isn't, maybe try unplugging the batter to do a reset?

Actually I just had my battery die after 4 years so it didn't change anything. Also, just perform full reset thru infotainment menu. No change.

If I use onstar nav or call it reduces fan speed, but not on blue tooth. Maybe that wasn't a feature in 2014? Kinda like text and others they added from 2015+

Any 14 owners to chime in?

I've got a 2014 and when I do have it on full fan speed, I don't think I have noticed the fan speed slowing down. Typically though, once my interior temps have cooled, I put it on the slowest fan speed and about 74 degrees and yes in this wonderful Houston heat. Maybe that's why I haven't had to have A/C work done on the thing lol

Mine does (2014), though I have it in auto mode all the time. Just last night I got in and called my grandmother, after sitting outside all day in the Texas sun it was hot inside so the fan cranked up to high, once I called it slowed to about half speed. They all do it so you can hear since they move so much air (which is also why rear vents are pointless as well as useless).

Tyler

so could it be my phone and the compatibility? Using a Droid Z2. I don't remember it working with this phone but did with my past I thought.

I tried make a call thru the voice controls and steering. Doenst knock down fan speed.

It does however if I call onstar or use the nav, which is weird. Any ideas how to fix it?