rusty503

2017 Equinox fog lights install instructions needed

I recently bought the wife a 2017 Equinox LT. One thing my wife wants is fog lights so I bought the GM fog light kit (23386622 superceded by 84140223). Everywhere that has this kit state that the install instructions are included. Well those only include a sheet with a programming code for the BCM reprogramming. The rest of that sheet states to go to the accessories installation section of the factory manual. I do have the helm pdf version of the manual but it does not have that section.

Can someone please help me finding the needed instructions? The sheet that was included has a document number of 84140226 so I don't need that.

I can get you that later today if no one beats me to it.

I looked up the instructions and came up with the same document number you say you have. (84140026) Those are the instructions. What is it you need?

As I stated above "Well those only include a sheet with a programming code for the BCM reprogramming. The rest of that sheet states to go to the accessories installation section of the factory manual." There are no other instructions on the sheet other the same in French and Spanish.

The install instructions are not in the Helm pdf service manual.

I read your last statement in your original post perhaps differently than you intended. I'll look the doc up later. Not available from my phone.

Message sent

Received, many thanks! Where did you find this? I searched for it with no luck.