2018 L83 5.3 & 6L80 Transmission complete pullout- SOLD

NSSANE02

8 hours ago, Jchoi said:

Wow....it looks like it belongs on an assembly line. If I were a rich man, I’d buy it just to have a spare. Lol. 

It's the cleanest one I've ever come across. I'd love to keep it too...

15 hours ago, NSSANE02 said:

2 belts like always. 

Then what is that pump on the drivers side down low next to the computer. It doesn't look like the AC belt drives it.  So that would make three belts.

On 7/14/2018 at 1:00 PM, Black02Silverado said:

Then what is that pump on the drivers side down low next to the computer. It doesn't look like the AC belt drives it.  So that would make three belts.

My apologies I didn't even think about it when you asked, yes there's a 3rd belt. I believe it's the vacuum pump.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, samckitt said:

How about the 6.2L version, ever get those?  If so, price range?

Thanks

I have but not nearly as often. The 6.2 motor alone sells for $4k-4500. With trans it's $6-7k depending on which one.

• 10 months later...

Hey there, very good lookin, I think you sold the transfercase already yes? If not, how much with the case and what about the under dash harness and airbox etc. 

aircond?

and the last thing is about shipping? Would you be reasonable on palleting?

I am happy to call you to hammer out details and assure you that I am not full of hot air. 

If you contact me via email with a call back or a less public way to get my voice number to you, happy to talk with you, thanks!

Is this Airborne Ranger?

On 7/12/2019 at 5:33 PM, Gvpdbish said:

Hey there, very good lookin, I think you sold the transfercase already yes? If not, how much with the case and what about the under dash harness and airbox etc. 

aircond?

and the last thing is about shipping? Would you be reasonable on palleting?

I am happy to call you to hammer out details and assure you that I am not full of hot air. 

If you contact me via email with a call back or a less public way to get my voice number to you, happy to talk with you, thanks!

Is this Airborne Ranger?

This one sold a long time ago. I have another coming in exactly like this one in about a week. I don't ship them, though.

• txab changed the title to 2018 L83 5.3 & 6L80 Transmission complete pullout- SOLD
  • 5 months later...