2016/2017 Front bumper

Dented my front bumper back in the winter and I’m still looking for a new one but haven’t found any cheap oem around New England so trying to keep options open and see what aftermarket are also available that don’t break the bank. I found one I loved but with the lights it was gonna be $2k and I’d rather keep the dent than spend 2 grand on a bumper. I would like it to at minimum have a spot for fog lights and preferably a light bar. (If they’re Included it’s even better since I don’t have any besides my cheap 22” light bar that I’ll be replacing when I get s good bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dented my front bumper back in the winter and I’m still looking for a new one but haven’t found any cheap oem around New England so trying to keep options open and see what aftermarket are also available that don’t break the bank. I found one I loved but with the lights it was gonna be $2k and I’d rather keep the dent than spend 2 grand on a bumper. I would like it to at minimum have a spot for fog lights and preferably a light bar. (If they’re Included it’s even better since I don’t have any besides my cheap 22” light bar that I’ll be replacing when I get s good bumper

There’s a cheap one on ebay I saw that doesn’t look like bubba’s bottom lip

Looks like it has holes at the front for a light bar bracket.

On sale
https://m.ebay.com/itm/2016-2018-Silverado-1500-Custom-Front-Bumper-Truck-Matt-Black-Heavy-Duty-Steel/382220857338?fits=Year%3A2018%7CModel%3ASilverado+1500&hash=item58fe236ffa:g:y~IAAOSw43haAoIe

f0c43b30afd333f7c1bf64cd00a16b3d.png

There’s a cheap one on ebay I saw that doesn’t look like bubba’s bottom lip

Looks like it has holes at the front for a light bar bracket.

On sale
https://m.ebay.com/itm/2016-2018-Silverado-1500-Custom-Front-Bumper-Truck-Matt-Black-Heavy-Duty-Steel/382220857338?fits=Year%3A2018%7CModel%3ASilverado+1500&hash=item58fe236ffa:g:y~IAAOSw43haAoIe

f0c43b30afd333f7c1bf64cd00a16b3d.png

I saw basically the same thing but a name brand of it on realtrucks I think. Currently leaning there [emoji1303]

The issue is even if I buy one for 500, i have to buy the fog lights cause my truck doesn’t have them and then I have to wire the lights anyways. That’s why if I can find a good looking aftermarket with everything Included, it could just be easier

1 hour ago, Neallynein said:

The issue is even if I buy one for 500, i have to buy the fog lights cause my truck doesn’t have them and then I have to wire the lights anyways. That’s why if I can find a good looking aftermarket with everything Included, it could just be easier

Do you reallywant an ugly front bumper just because its a little cheaper? And i dont thibk and aftermarket bumpers come with fog lights.  You still have to purchase seperately. (I think)

Yeah most don’t come with them but from what I have seen, they have an option to add. But I’d buy rigid anyways for less. It all depends on if I find one I like the look of. I’m not buying a cheaper one that I find ugly

Yeah most don’t come with them but from what I have seen, they have an option to add. But I’d buy rigid anyways for less. It all depends on if I find one I like the look of. I’m not buying a cheaper one that I find ugly

I agree, screw your truck looking like every other Silverado

If I had 4K to drop on my truck I would love to get a grumper

24b1e3d3fb97fff0a50185dcecc29d81.jpgf12a3800e96aa4f559c1cbf62bbd7d2e.png

But better things in life to spend your money on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Deadpoollane said:

I agree, screw your truck looking like every other Silverado

If I had 4K to drop on my truck I would love to get a grumper

24b1e3d3fb97fff0a50185dcecc29d81.jpgf12a3800e96aa4f559c1cbf62bbd7d2e.png

But better things in life to spend your money on.

You seriously like that?

I’m not a fan of this kind personally out of all the bumpers 0dbd16172d90d660f571d948144cdc21.png

Looks way too big

My favorite based on price bumper would be ce3be7eef98c6f9d501887922cd143fd.jpg

I like the lower as well. I just want something like that. Not a huge grill covering one that looks like you should just drive with a plow

I like the lower as well. I just want something like that. Not a huge grill covering one that looks like you should just drive with a plow

The bottom one is sca it’s a little bit more money then others but it comes with a skid plate

https://www.scaperformance.com/chevrolet-products/2016-sca-chevy-1500-high-clearance-front-bumper

• Like 1

I just looked on eBay to see how much a bumper costs
https://m.ebay.com/itm/2016-2018-chevy-silverado-1500-front-bumper-23416598-3/232813315452?fits=Make%3AChevrolet%7CModel%3ASilverado+1500&hash=item3634c1457c:g:cWUAAOSwL4lbKpnd&_trkparms=gclientid%3DUXVv6hhmmVZB9Wx0X2oXH9ciKZAH8xKfzCMQ6V3kUfH4f2BERbljqU8HQLDk21ao&_trksid=p2489528.m4335.l8656

I might just buy a new one and selling my old one.... didn’t think they sold for that much

Cheapest one I could find on eBay that wasn’t too beat up was 1150 + shipping