17Sierra1500

OEM CK164 22" Wheels and Tires Package GMC Sierra Yukon Chevy Tahoe Silverado etc.

Posted (edited)

Taken from a 2017 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate  - - 22" GM CK164 Wheels and tires package for sale.

4 wheels, 22x9 aluminum + 4 tires + 4 TPMS sensors installed + 4 tires mounted + 4 center caps

TPMS sensors and Lug Nuts INCLUDED

OEM wheel part number 19301164 7-spoke silver with black inserts and they retail about $500 each.

285/45R22 Brigestone Dueler A/T RH-S tires have 30K on them but they definitely still have some life left in them - I don't have a tire tread gauge or I could tell you the exact depth.

All parts listed here are OEM Factory parts unlike the cheap knock-off replicas you find on the internet.

Located in Columbia, Missouri.  $1800 OBO

EDIT: I would consider shipping them if buyer pays for shipping, up front and payment clears.  I did a quote through Greyhound Package Express and it is roughly $400 to ship them to the lower 48 states, give or take depending on your location.  If you choose this option, you will have to be patient with me shipping them as I will have to drive 2 hours each way to get to a Greyhound shipping location.

4-20180710_150957.jpg

5-20180710_151006.jpg

6-20180710_151012.jpg

7-20180710_151020.jpg

8-20180710_151027.jpg

1-20180710_150923.jpg

2-20180710_150939.jpg

3-20180710_150949.jpg

Edited by 17Sierra1500
Shipping update.

Posted (edited)

I think you are close in a price range. But ive seen so many out there with new tires close for the price you are asking. Im not trying to start anything, just trying to let you know and help you get them sold faster. I think 1600 is more in the range with tires that have 30k on them. I see that they look to be in perfect condition so that will help.  Good luck with your sale.

Edited by RACERX7775

Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2018 at 7:35 PM, RACERX7775 said:

I think you are close in a price range. But ive seen so many out there with new tires close for the price you are asking. Im not trying to start anything, just trying to let you know and help you get them sold faster. I think 1600 is more in the range with tires that have 30k on them. I see that they look to be in perfect condition so that will help.  Good luck with your sale.

I hear what you are saying, lowering the price of something for sale increases the likelihood of it selling faster - I'm just not in a hurry as many people are, besides it does say OBO...   Furthermore, I have seen many replicas with new tires online for around $2K but mine are not replicas.  I think used OEM wheels in excellent shape should sell for more than new replicas.  Thanks for your input and wishing me good luck!

Edited by 17Sierra1500

Congrats on the sale. Hope you got what you were asking.