2017 SLT/Denali lights in my 2015 2500

I posted my thread from the 1500 section about a year ago but I can no longer find it. I sold my 14 1500 a couple of months ago and replaced it with a 2500hd Denali. I kept my headlights and taillights and got them swapped over last week using my adapters. I just made a quick video if anyone is interested in seeing. I do sell these but since I'm not a vendor I don't post prices. If your interested feel free to shoot me a pm. Everything is plug n play with no relays etc and they only work on trucks with existing DRL (sorry no SLE)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2018 at 10:14 PM, Steveo_supremo said:

Looks great. I am going to do the same on my 2015 2500HD SLE. I'm planning on adding the necessary wiring from the BCM to run the DRLs and hopefully program the BCM so it all works without any capacitors or load resistors. 

Thanks! Im working with a guy right now that converted his Silverado 2500 front end to Denali 2500 front end using the 1500 lights. He replaced all the wiring from the fuse box to the lights etc and the DRL isnt working. He texted me last week the dealer could possibly reflash the BCM with a sierra calibration and they may possibly work but I havent hear back yet. If interested his Instagram is dmaxbjay

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 2:49 PM, NOVA99 said:

The 1500 has AHBA, assume this option does not work in the 2500 application?  You sell the lights and harnesses or just the harnesses with capacitor? 

thx

If you're referring to the intellibeam thats correct, it doesn't work with this conversion as its PCM controlled. Just the adapters needed is all I carry. I used to have the lights as well but the cost is too high to sit on them. 

• 1 month later...

Been reading a few of your post/threads. I have a 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali and would love to swap out headlights and taillights just as you did. Besides the actual light assemblies could you tell me what I would need?

Edit: by the way your truck looks awesome!

Edited by usafcajun

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 9:10 PM, usafcajun said:

Been reading a few of your post/threads. I have a 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali and would love to swap out headlights and taillights just as you did. Besides the actual light assemblies could you tell me what I would need?

Edit: by the way your truck looks awesome!

Thanks!!

Just the adapters I provide. The rest is plug n play. I'm just east of Bham as well so no far from you. 

Edited by zmnypit
  • Like 1

Thanks!!

Just the adapters I provide. The rest is plug n play. I'm just east of Bham as well so no far from you. 

Awesome! How can I get a hold of you for those adapters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

let me tag onto this thread...i just purchased the 16-18 1500 LED headlights to go into my 2500HD Sierra, what is the difficulty of removing the old ones and what obstacles should I expect? Wondering how the trim piece underneath each headlight comes off--push clips? screwed in?