Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sierra Dan
      2019 GMC Sierra Denali wins the 2019 Canadian Truck King Challenge 

• By Hindsy
      I have a 2004 2500HD with around 114k on it. Truck doesn't run the highway very often, but recently on a highway run I noticed a pretty heavy vibration as I accelerated above 65mph. At first I thought it to be an exhaust leak, but as I slowed below 65 it decreased. If I let off the pedal it also quiets down, but increases as I press back on the pedal. is this in the drive train? I'm assuming possibly the U-joint or out of balance? I don't have any issues noticeably when at lower speeds. Thats issue one...

I also have been having issues with the 4 wheel drive. recently had to use it and it did not want to shift out of 4 high. During a short trip at camp it said I needed the 4 wheel drive serviced. What type of service should be performed at this point?  While I was hunting it was parked for a few days and was fine once I started it and went into 2 wheel drive. 

• By Sweetlucille
      Wanting to get some info and advice on doing a manual swap in my 2000 Silverado 1500 4wd
    • By kowblansky01
      Hey guys! I've got a 2005 chevy suburban 1500 with stock everything (except tires). I have 265/70R17 BFGoodrich tires A/T yet they look somewhat small and want to beef up my suburban. I am somewhat inexperienced in this topic, besides from what I have read and researched. I was looking into the BFG's A/T KO2 tires (since they are bigger than my outdated bfg a/t tires) but I was wondering what is the biggest size I can get without having it rub the wheel wells, therefore not making me have to mod the front bumper or having to get different rims. Hope you guys can give me some advice and if you have pictures of what they look like or what my suburban might look like, PLEASE include them. Thanks
    • By ms55330
      OnStar sucks!!! It's been 2 weeks since I've taken delivery of my truck OnStar still hasn't been able to signup my truck and now I'm halfway through my "super generous" month of a working app. I've called them 4 different times they waist about a half hour of my time then the level 2 person tells me they put in a ticket and they'll call me when it's fixed. Onstar has yet to call me back once! Absolutely unacceptable!!! Especially when you only get one month of service VS the 5 years I got with my last truck. Why am I still buying GM?