Replacing 2.0 HMI module with 2.5 HMI module to add CarPlay/Android Auto to 2014-2015 Silverado

5 hours ago, th3magpi3 said:

Who did you buy your HMI from?

I've seen a flood of faulty HMIs in the market recently. I've had to send a ton back to various eBay sellers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Good information. Doesn't do much form my confidence though. Buying Ebay is like buying a pig in the poke. You're taking a chance.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:22 AM, GTPprix said:

Do me a favor shoot me your vin from our website (whiteautoandmedia.com) id like to send you some diagnostic info.

Closed. Bummer. I just received the necessary modules I purchased on 12/17. I then sent message through WAMS website and received receipt confirmation of that message. I'm am at the time thinking that I'm  ready to proceed only to find out that WAMS is closed and not taking orders until 12/28. I guess at this point a little patience is needed.

Closed. Bummer. I just received the necessary modules I purchased on 12/17. I then sent message through WAMS website and received receipt confirmation of that message. I'm am at the time thinking that I'm  ready to proceed only to find out that WAMS is closed and not taking orders until 12/28. I guess at this point a little patience is needed.

Anything previously quoted and verified will be accepted please allow 24 hours for replies to emails.