Check out these custom carbon fiber gauge faces

USDashworks specializes in manufacturing and distributing unique gauge faces for the K2xx platform, we work closely with talented artist to bring the best possible product for you to enjoy, with that said we are  pleased to introduce the first aftermarket carbon fiber gauge face upgrade for your 2014-2018 GMC/Chevy truck. The gauge face inlays have been professionally printed onto high quality polycarbonate film with UV resistant inks, exceeding the OEM specifications. The custom gauge faces feel and look just like the oem gauge faces. This upgrade will include one set of high quality gauge face inlays for the speedometer and tachometer. 

Free U.S. shipping.

The gauge faces are a direct fit for the following:

Chevy- Gas engine only

GMCGas engine only

These will NOT fit the DENALI Style Cluster.

More information-
  • Tick marks for MPH, and RPM are white allowing them to be compatible with the lighting currently in your factory cluster.
  • No trimming/custom fitting required, direct plug n' play.
  • No logos on the gauge face.
  • Perfect even back lighting, no hot-spotting when lit up

Please visit our website at www.usdashworks.com to purchase your own set, the first 5 orders will get the gauge faces for a special price of $60

At this time we are only accepting PayPal on our website, the site is a work in progress so please bear with us during site construction.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns at   [email protected] or  [email protected]

I just noticed the carbon pattern in these photos looks weird and grainy, must have distorted when flipped the photo. the carbon pattern is infact very smooth and natural feeling. i will get better photos up soon!

20180730_141322.jpg

20180730_141036 (1).jpg

IMG_20180807_133333_865.jpg

DSC_0084.JPG

Edited by US Dashworks
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, nay327 said:

Feels good to finally start to see some kits for the k2xxs.. how much does this cost? And can you do custom colors for the notches/numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these gauge faces are on sale right now for $60 shipped. visit   www.usdashworks.com   to place your order. or email me at    [email protected]   the tick marks and font can all be changed but i need to put a big order in, i currently cannot do one offs at the moment. HOWEVER I am working on getting together printing presses, dies, 3D thermo-forming machines. so i can manufacture these myself. right now I have them made exclusively for me. 

Thanks! hope to hear from you soon.

Carl Cowles2

Thinking about changing my boost and A/F gauges so maybe something to match.  Not sure what

gauges yet.   I do really like the ones below. 

On 8/6/2018 at 1:37 PM, US Dashworks said:

Custom blue tick marks, with blue numbers, on our carbon face, with red premium pointers. These actually came out pretty good.

PSX_20180806_120849.jpg

PSX_20180806_120939.jpg

Edited by Slapps74

52 minutes ago, US Dashworks said:

Custom premium blue pointers, unfortunately you will have to send in your cluster to me for this mod. The pointers require an LED swap behind the pointers.

DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0066.JPG

CARL - can I used my  pointers that are on my cluster ???