2014 Sierra Door Handles

I have like most others the chrome door handles. Looking for black. I was looking around on eBay Amazon and a few websites and I really just see covers. Few questions.

Do the covers cover over the chrome or do you pop the chrome off and it replaces it?

Anyone have a reliable link for real gloss black or actual onyx black handles?

The pics are off of rockauto. Are these handles with no cover on them so just black plastic? It only says black.

I know I can go to GMC direct just looking for cheaper option

Also, off topic but how about black window trim? The trim that is chrome that sits under the window. I painted it black but not a fan of how it looks. Thanks!

db5604b4758d45c0ed6f08f9ddec0390.jpgef8b2389849d896879bb4e051dcfa0f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This probably won’t be too much of help, but there’s a guy on the Facebook market place where I’m located (Louisiana) selling sets of 4 for 80 bucks a set. He has black,white, and a few other colors, but none in my color (silver) kind of bummed about it but that’s a heck of a deal for someone else lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This probably won’t be too much of help, but there’s a guy on the Facebook market place where I’m located (Louisiana) selling sets of 4 for 80 bucks a set. He has black,white, and a few other colors, but none in my color (silver) kind of bummed about it but that’s a heck of a deal for someone else lol

Does it mention ship?

Does it mention ship?

No it doesn’t mention anything about shipping, but the guy is in the “gen 5 5.3 & 6.2 Silverado/sierra (2014+)” group on Facebook I’m pretty sure that’s the exact name of the group itsself but the guy just has it for sale on the local Facebook market place.. it might be worth a shot to look into

No it doesn’t mention anything about shipping, but the guy is in the “gen 5 5.3 & 6.2 Silverado/sierra (2014+)” group on Facebook I’m pretty sure that’s the exact name of the group itsself but the guy just has it for sale on the local Facebook market place.. it might be worth a shot to look into

Thanks just send a request to join that group