ReadyLift - 2.25'' FRONT LEVELING KIT W/ CONTROL ARMS

Just now, contenderv07 said:

awesome thanks!! I want to get a little bit taller tire (275/65r20) so maybe that helps out some?? Hell I don't know anymore lol

That's a possibility too, but they just look sooooo skinny. I've considered 285/60 but it may too much and there isn't a lot of options in that size. 

Trust me, I've had the truck for 2 months and I've been researching for the perfect set up for probably a year lol. I think I will mimic MallCrawl's set up. But Faulken ATW3

• 3 months later...
On 8/20/2018 at 6:47 AM, Avolution03 said:

Readylift tubular upper control arms and spacers installed. Raised the front end 2.25" Stock rear with stock 285-45/R22 Bridgestones (for now).

Love the new stance and the ride is great.

I had intended to use another company's relocation brackets for the magneride (Readylift doesn't make one) however after installation, the thicker tubular UCA placed the ride sensors right back in the stock position. No relocation bracket needed.  I couldn't be happier with the new setup. 07d6a08f7348f55a3bf1c237745d972c.jpg

IMG_20180822_0857159.thumb.jpg.415db7859f874f7d834608876067e884.jpgIMG_20180822_0857494.thumb.jpg.d4be2f0dc139270b39d6fb1bba09648f.jpg
Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

This is the exact same kit I just installed today on my 2018 Z71 and the height in the front after the install was about 1/2” taller than the rear. I took it out for a drive and after the front was still 1/4” taller than the rear. I’m wondering if this is the reason they say it won’t work with the Z71’s? Z71 is the same as the All-Terrain package isn’t it? I did see a note on a website that stated if the wheel hub to top of the wheel well is 22” or greater then the lower strut spacer is not needed only use the top. Mine measured just under 22” but maybe I still need to only use the top spacer? Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering

On 12/16/2018 at 8:54 PM, dRoblez said:

This is the exact same kit I just installed today on my 2018 Z71 and the height in the front after the install was about 1/2” taller than the rear. I took it out for a drive and after the front was still 1/4” taller than the rear. I’m wondering if this is the reason they say it won’t work with the Z71’s? Z71 is the same as the All-Terrain package isn’t it? I did see a note on a website that stated if the wheel hub to top of the wheel well is 22” or greater then the lower strut spacer is not needed only use the top. Mine measured just under 22” but maybe I still need to only use the top spacer? Any thoughts?

Do you have any rubbing?  I am also about to buy this kit for my stock 17 Z71. I don’t drive it much and don’t put many miles on it so it will be awhile before i have to install new tires. I really don’t want to drop 130 on spacers I don’t need. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 1:13 PM, ChadLtzZ71 said:

I was wondering

Do you have any rubbing?  I am also about to buy this kit for my stock 17 Z71. I don’t drive it much and don’t put many miles on it so it will be awhile before i have to install new tires. I really don’t want to drop 130 on spacers I don’t need. 

With the stock tires, no rubbing at all. With the tires I went with, 295/60/20, definitely rubbed, but I did the full NorCal mod and no more rubbing. 

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, which upper control arm versions did you receive with the kit?  The new (without grease fittings in the bushings), or older (with grease fittings on/into the bushings)?

i just received a kit with the new version, and there isn’t an Allen head key or etc., to stop the bearing from spinning when fastening the nut down. Did you guys have any issues installing with a jack/jack stands?

any tips?

Edited by PSU23

• 3 months later...

Hey guys I’m looking to find the right kit for my 18 Silverado but I’m big on angles. I know A straight suspension lift would be the best option for all angles but it isn’t realistic for me rn. Could you guys possibly provide the angles you guys are running with the 2.25 level w/ UCA’s.

On 8/9/2018 at 8:13 AM, 74Sprint17SierraATX said:

Following thread. Just bought strut spacers and am concerned with CV angles and Ball Joint angles. Thanks for posting.

I just bought a supreme suspensions 2.5" front and 2" rear. The kit comes with differential drop kit components. Supreme's website says 2.5" + may require the differential drop kit. At 2.25" lift i would think it should be ok, but if you're doing higher speed in 4wd and use it a lot I would guess that it will prematurely wear those joints out because of the increased angle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Here is my setup, Readylift 2.25" front, RC forged UCAs, 3" rear blocks.

Rake is now 1.3" which is fine for me as I didn't like the previous "leveled" look. Furthermore, side steps are now exactly parallel to the ground.

Downtravel is almost as good as stock with RC UCAs,  & drivability is very nice compared to 3" front spacers installed before !  Since pics taken I put back rubber bumpstops for smooth operation. No more "clunks" !

Robin

raedylift 2.25 (2).jpg

raedylift 2.25 (3).jpg

raedylift 2.25 (4).jpg

raedylift 2.25.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello fellas.  I'm about ready to purchase and install this same exact kit for my 2018 Silverado CC Z71 LTZ.  How are all of yours holding up since your last posts on this?  Any issues?  

• 3 months later...

I had the Readylift 2"25 kit, without the ucas,installed when I bought my 15 Sierra all terrain dblcab.Then installed 275/65-20 KO2’s. No issues for over 100K. Now present day, will be installing the 66-3086 RL kit on my new 19 dblcab limited because of the stamped steel ucas. Will be running the same tires as well.

On 2/15/2019 at 8:44 AM, JamesAT18 said:
On 9/17/2018 at 11:28 PM, luckyshotbrooks said:

ReadyLift 2.25” leveling kit with new control arms.

275/70r18 NittoTrail Grapplers

AAF95E69-3928-470B-A882-49C066B43EEA.jpeg

Do you rub!? How do you like this setup? I'm about to order the same leveling kit and also the same tires but not I was going to get 285/70/18