Sign in to follow this  
Denali34

Fabtech 4" kit for Magneride

While I wait on my supercharger kit from Magnuson (10-12 weeks!!:fume:) I want to do more things to my truck. Anybody here running a Fabtech 4" lift kit for Magneride? Im looking at this kit K1092 https://fabtechmotorsports.com/product/4-uniball-uca-system-w-magneride-k1092/

I am wanting a little more than my 2.5" level but dont want a 6" kit if I can help it. I want the best kit and understand BDS is it but it only comes in a 6" and dont really want that with my setup. I am running 285/55R22 tires on stock rims and will need spacers to run that kit. Thanks for the input. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Perry Lawson
      Hey guys, first post here! I am looking at lifting my 2015 1500 Z71 4x4 and started out by looking at leveling kits and then progressed to a 3.5" lift kit and then just decided to do the Fabtech 4" budget kit but I have a question, the strut spacers only look like they are 2" or so tall and I was concerned that this lift isn't a true 4" lift kit. Also I was concerned that the control arms don't adjust the ball joint angles because they look like they have the same geometry as stock. 

If any of yall have experience with this lift kit could you let me know if it is a true 4'' lift in the front or does it just bring it level bc the strut spacers don't look like they would give 4".  I was turned onto this kit bc of the price and the 4" height but now I have concerns whether or not it is a true 4"

Thanks!
    • By King-Kon
      Hello all,

Really hoping to find some help with this. I recently was gifted an '04 1500 LS RWD EXT Cab with 107k on the clock. It is INSANELY low. Blows my mind how low it is. It looks more like an El Camino. I need to lift it.

So, do I lift the suspension and body, or just the suspension, or just the body? I won't be taking this thing off road, so I assume a Rough Country kit should be fine, right? Do I need a leveling kit as well?

What would you guys do in my shoes? I'd like it to sit a littler higher than a standard truck.

• By Timberhead26
      So I was on the phone with a BDS rep and they told me even the 6" lift only drops 4"???

My concern is the geometry being correct after I put this lift in. BDS has a great rep on THEIR parts. Why would I want to jeopardize my own vehicle?

I'm told that the FabTech will actually drop your suspension a full 6" giving you damn near OEM geometry.

Can anyone please give me some feedback on this please? Would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to make my purchase asap.

• By davviddo
      Will Bilstein 5160 fit on my 2006 Silverado RWD with a 3inch fabtech already installed in any way?