2019 Silverado LT TrailBoss

14 hours ago, Cmillerjr said:

So far so good. Picked it up on Friday. Comfortable ride, drives nice. There is more leg room in the back seat than my ‘14 crew cab LTZ 1500 or ‘15 crew cab High Country 2500. Truck is 3 inches wider than the previous model too. Sunroof is also wider in proportion to the cab width. I have a few hundred miles on it and am seeing pretty good numbers. I’ve got nothing but compliments everywhere I’ve gone. 

2019 Chevy TrailBoss 

5.3 Motor

16.5 around town, 21 on the highway @ 70 mph. Not bad considering the OEM 2” lift and off road tires. 

A1C70149-9FCA-4D48-B32C-40B289801034.jpeg

6A9BCEF6-FF89-4C2E-9350-95724AFB873A.jpeg

CB77A4B1-3733-4C30-8E36-191B13B991CA.jpeg

Nice truck, I'll probably be getting one like this in a few months... I have a question for you, In the row of switches under your HVAC controls ( auto stop start, bed light, parking sensors, hazards, ect,) do you know if the 2 black buttons with no markings on the left and right sides have a purpose?

This is the first time in awhile that I've prefered the look of a Chevy over a GMC. Outside of the AT4 the 2019 GMC's haven't done much for me. It will be nice to see a volume of GMC models and colors now that the Chevy cat is out of the bag. 

The black Trailboss is probably my favorite looking pickup right now with the High Country in any color a close 2nd or 3rd. 

40 minutes ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

Nice truck, I'll probably be getting one like this in a few months... I have a question for you, In the row of switches under your HVAC controls ( auto stop start, bed light, parking sensors, hazards, ect,) do you know if the 2 black buttons with no markings on the left and right sides have a purpose?

Yes, that is actually where the trailer brake controls are now. 

4 hours ago, SkiDooNick700 said:

wow that looks pretty sharp. Does Trail Boss come with the 6 or 8 speed?

How is the trans? Clunky or smooth lol.

8 speed I believe, it’s very smooth. Nice acceleration. 

34 minutes ago, Cmillerjr said:

Correct, LT 275/65/18. They could be a bit bigger in my opinion. 

GM said it was set up to fit a 33" tire stock. I and a lot of others assumed they would come from the factory with 33's but it looks like that's something you have to do on your own. I'm guessing they stuck with the slightly smaller tires for fuel economy reasons since the truck has an EPA fuel economy rating separate from the rest of the 2019 lineup.

That is the first Trail Boss I have seen in Black, and it looks really good. Good thing it is lifted a little bit considering you live near Pittsburgh. I know I certainly don't miss driving on those roads.

19 hours ago, Cmillerjr said:

So far so good. Picked it up on Friday. Comfortable ride, drives nice. There is more leg room in the back seat than my ‘14 crew cab LTZ 1500 or ‘15 crew cab High Country 2500. Truck is 3 inches wider than the previous model too. Sunroof is also wider in proportion to the cab width. I have a few hundred miles on it and am seeing pretty good numbers. I’ve got nothing but compliments everywhere I’ve gone. 

2019 Chevy TrailBoss 

5.3 Motor

16.5 around town, 21 on the highway @ 70 mph. Not bad considering the OEM 2” lift and off road tires. 

A1C70149-9FCA-4D48-B32C-40B289801034.jpeg

6A9BCEF6-FF89-4C2E-9350-95724AFB873A.jpeg

CB77A4B1-3733-4C30-8E36-191B13B991CA.jpeg

Edited by Jetmek