2019 Silverado LT TrailBoss

4 hours ago, iPhonez71 said:

Ford F-150 from 2009-2014 is not apparently different. You are right regarding from 2015-2019 the grille changed, but headlights shaping are more of the same and appears to be from an upgrade trim option instead of changing overhaul design comparing to Silverado 2015 to 2016. Unlike a Raptor trim is apparently looking different from any standard F-150 regardless of years. I am imagining if GM keeps changing appearance then we can predict from 2021-2022 will be different from 2019. Anyway, we have to plan for upgrading Silverado in the future. We should plan now for how to finance the 2019 and 2021 and beyond as generous financing options are now available. Trade in and finance as many times as possible. Either keep doing that or keep loving what we already have. 

Ford did more updates from 17 to 18 than GM did from 15-16. Headlights, grill, taillights even the tailgate.

I'm not really sure what point you're getting at with the rest of it.  

40 minutes ago, shift_grind said:

Ford did more updates from 17 to 18 than GM did from 15-16. Headlights, grill, taillights even the tailgate.

I'm not really sure what point you're getting at with the rest of it.  

I really like my Silverado and want to prolong its newness as much as possible because once 2019 release, anything before 2019 is history and may depreciate variably and rapidly. 

18 minutes ago, Jetmek said:

It depreciated as soon as it was driven off the lot.

I heard it depreciates right after a contract of ownership paper work is signed and before it is delivered to their owner. Regardless, I was hoping if we can slow down the depreciation rate by delaying the release of 2019 by few months or a year or be strong by holding on to what we have.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, Cmillerjr said:

So far so good. Picked it up on Friday. Comfortable ride, drives nice. There is more leg room in the back seat than my ‘14 crew cab LTZ 1500 or ‘15 crew cab High Country 2500. Truck is 3 inches wider than the previous model too. Sunroof is also wider in proportion to the cab width. I have a few hundred miles on it and am seeing pretty good numbers. I’ve got nothing but compliments everywhere I’ve gone. 

2019 Chevy TrailBoss 

5.3 Motor

16.5 around town, 21 on the highway @ 70 mph. Not bad considering the OEM 2” lift and off road tires. 

A1C70149-9FCA-4D48-B32C-40B289801034.jpeg

6A9BCEF6-FF89-4C2E-9350-95724AFB873A.jpeg

CB77A4B1-3733-4C30-8E36-191B13B991CA.jpeg

Can you tell us how the gas pedal feels?

Is there a throttle lag like on the K2's that require a shim behind the pedal?

2 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Can you tell us how the gas pedal feels?

Is there a throttle lag like on the K2's that require a shim behind the pedal?

I haven’t noticed any lag at all. Everything feels tight. 

10 hours ago, iPhonez71 said:

I heard it depreciates right after a contract of ownership paper work is signed and before it is delivered to their owner. Regardless, I was hoping if we can slow down the depreciation rate by delaying the release of 2019 by few months or a year or be strong by holding on to what we have.

I don’t think the realease would affect the depreciation rate. The only thing would, is the supply. If they limit the number of certain models they would hold better value. I personally chalk it up as the woes of buying a new vehicle 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rudyb said:

OP,

That sure is a funny looking Tundra you have there! ;) I apologize if this was already asked and I missed it, but did that hit the floor level or did they level it out at the dealership?

The way you see it is how the Trail Boss trim comes. It’s a 2 inch lift from the factory so it’s also covered under the warranty. 

2 hours ago, Cmillerjr said:

Nope, it’s destination is a Trail Boss LT. 

ok.. now that I look on the chevy website, I see that the back wheels and bumpers are TB features.. Just add black paint and it's all blacked out!

Very nice!

6 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

Or you could opt for the uglier, makes no sense 20" aluminum wheel pictured here!  :sick:

medium.2019_Chevy_Silverado_First_Drive_

I drove a '19 RST Z71 today with 20's.  It has 275/60-20 tires.  That is a 33" tall tire.  

So maybe the 20" wheels on a trail boss also have 33" tires.