17 minutes ago, Jsdirt said:

That alone would be a deal breaker for me if I was in the market.

It's MY truck, I should be able to do what I damn well please to it. Can't say I'm surprised to hear that. Just another money grab by GM.

Hey GM - how about EARNING income on merit, instead of stealing it via EXTORTION?

Told the wife some years ago after the bailouts; "When they can no longer find ways to earn my money they will devise ways to STEAL it legally". She thought me a nut then...not so much now.  They however I meant in a much larger context but this is a good example. Extortion it is then. These prices are twice what I paid for my 2015!!! No sir, they are NOT twice the truck. This isn't the first time this has been tried. Remember the early 70's? Locked us out of your cars....for a while.....better computer tech now. Maybe it will stick. 

• Like 2

The hatred started when people paid good money for a new truck ... and they started burning oil at 250 miles away from the showroom (among other issues, like failed injectors, cracked dashboards,  failed front end components, etc., etc..).

2009 was a REALLY bad year it seems. I remember one guy's video titled "Hey, look at my new truck" .. or something to that effect - it was idling in his garage, and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face from all the smoke.

If they're going to charge a premium price, you'd think they'd make a little extra effort on quality control ...

56 minutes ago, SILVER SLED said:

Still wanting to know what trim is the second from left on pic on top of website?!?!?!?   PLEASE

It is the WT. 

OK edit this, my dyslexia is kicking in.  LOL

Edited by Black02Silverado

2 minutes ago, SILVER SLED said:

Still wanting to know what trim is the second from left on pic on top of website?!?!?!?   PLEASE

They appear to be in progressive order and with the chrome bumper and grill I'm pretty sure it's the LTZ.

3 minutes ago, SILVER SLED said:

This one? If so, it's an LTZ. 

20180809_105814.jpg

1 hour ago, SILVER SLED said:

Sorry, i made a mistake and changed it.  The white truck with body color grill and "CHEVROLET" instead of the bowtie.  Second from RIGHT.

This one?

This is a Custom. :cheers:

2018-08-09 10.58.45.jpg

2018-08-09 11.01.16.jpg