In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
nay327

US Dashworks Aftermarket Gauge Faces Installed

Even though I’ve been on the forums for a little while, I’m still relatively new when it comes to posting so forgive me if I post in the wrong place/section. But I recently bought a set of aftermarket gauge faces from US Dashworks here on the forums for my 2016 Silverado 1500. At a heck of a deal of $100 all together(which is crazy cheap especially when you compare their prices to the other guys) and I installed them myself. I’m barely 20, and I have absolutely zero experience with gauge faces or anything electrical for that matter. So, needless to say I was scared to take this on myself, but i still gave it a shot. It only took me about an hour to install and dial in the needles! The whole process was a lot easier than what I thought it was going to be, but that probably has a lot to do with the help and advice I got from Carl, who has helped me and kept me informed and updated throughout the whole process. Everything has been an extremely pleasant process, from talking to him about the backlighting all the way to his help with the finishing touches. Anyways I know you guys want to see pictures so I’ll get to posting!

IMG_0509.HEIC

Here is my cluster after I removed it

IMG_0511.HEIC

After I got the new faces/needles in

IMG_0513.HEIC

First start up back together, it’s still kind of bright out so you don’t get the full effect

IMG_0519.HEIC

And here’s a picture of it tonight in the dark

I’ve had an awesome experience dealing with the Guys at US Dashworks and can’t wait to do even more business with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here...no pics 

How about now?

• Like 1

Photos won’t load
How about now?

Wow....looks amazing

Thank you! I was so nervous before I started but once I opened everything up and got some help and tips from Carl at uS Dashworks I seen it was almost fool proof

• Like 1

Im glad you like them, these forum members are great! you guys have cleaned us out, we only have 2 more sets left. We have more on the way, and about 5 more colors to choose from too! OH and a new design, I am working on it right now. The design will pay tribute to the classic Silverado super sport.

• Like 1

What do all the different needles look like? Any photos?

4 minutes ago, Jmiller11331 said:

we have premium blue, premium white, and premium red, the blue and white unfortunately require an LED swap, which consists of you sending in your cluster and ill do the whole conversion for you. pictures will be up on the forum, and the website tomarrow.

Im glad you like them, these forum members are great! you guys have cleaned us out, we only have 2 more sets left. We have more on the way, and about 5 more colors to choose from too! OH and a new design, I am working on it right now. The design will pay tribute to the classic Silverado super sport.

You’re tempting me already! I can’t wait to see what they look like!

How about a install video. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jmiller11331 said:

red premium.jpg

• Like 1