Chevy Drops 6.2L Into More Tahoe & Suburban Models

Zane

2 hours ago, WilliamBos said:

That’s why I bought a Ram, got the Hemi in the exact trim that I wanted.

Do not regret it for one bit! 

Dodge means to avoid the last time I looked it up in the dictionary or am I wrong?? Just sayin!!!

38 minutes ago, Dkbottino said:

Dodge means to avoid the last time I looked it up in the dictionary or am I wrong?? Just sayin!!!

Thats why I am driving a Ram  I Dodged buying another GM product for the current/new Gen.

My Ram has been an excellent truck,  when I replace it, could be another Ram or a Ford truck.

59 minutes ago, WilliamBos said:

Thats why I am driving a Ram  I Dodged buying another GM product for the current/new Gen.

My Ram has been an excellent truck,  when I replace it, could be another Ram or a Ford truck.

Just because they change the name on the front it’s still a dodge with a face lift. Funny how sales gimmicks make people think other wise. Ram belongs to FCA (Fiat-Chrysler) They currently own Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat and Alfa-Romeo in North America. google it. I’m glad your happy with your truck. I have herd that from a few. I had one as rental when my gm was rear ended. Great power just looked like a child designed the interior! All a matter of preference. You know how that goes. Opinions are like a A$$ hole everyone has one lol

10 minutes ago, Dkbottino said:

Just because they change the name on the front it’s still a dodge with a face lift. Funny how sales gimmicks make people think other wise. Ram belongs to FCA (Fiat-Chrysler) They currently own Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat and Alfa-Romeo in North America. google it. I’m glad your happy with your truck. I have herd that from a few. I had one as rental when my gm was rear ended. Great power just looked like a child designed the interior! All a matter of preference. You know how that goes. Opinions are like a A$$ hole everyone has one lol

You forgot CNH.   I know the history, I almost bought a first Gen W250 Reg cab cummins March of 1994, but backed out due to a shaky job.

Beats the interior of the current/ 19 GM trucks - they are horrid.

GM interiors have gone downhill since the bankruptcy 07 gen.

Edited by WilliamBos

19 minutes ago, WilliamBos said:

You forgot CNH.   I know the history, I almost bought a first Gen W250 Reg cab cummins March of 1994, but backed out due to a shaky job.

Beats the interior of the current/ 19 GM trucks - they are horrid.

GM interiors have gone downhill since the bankruptcy 07 gen.

I can see where this conversation is going... like pissing in the wind lol

I’m glad you like your new truck enjoy! I drive GM because I get huge discounts. My father  inlaw owns a dealer ship. I’d drive a Ford if not tho. Best of luck!