2019 Denali - I think I might like it :)

I always lean towards the bow-ties although I have owned two GMC's.

Cant get used to the look of the new 2019 Silvy's but have to say from my perspective the Denali looks 10x better. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if they would lose the front fender vent/emblem on the top.

That tailgate is over the top too.  Cant imagine you would want to subject it to any real truck use though.

1 minute ago, Sierra Dan said:

It is a nice truck.

The 2019 Denali interior does come up short compared to the RAM though.

I just cant drive a Dodge :)

But they did rock it out of the park on the dash on that thing !

I am digging the Chevy front end and not so much the GMC this time.  As for the steps I need something that works well and those do.  Interior I think one of the best features with my 2016 SLT is the ABSOULTE EASE TO USE EVERYTHING.  The 2019's have EASE TO USE written all over it.  I like the interiors too better quality, fit and finish with durability......and ease of use!

My sister-in-law bought a Ram and I told her she would regret it. She tried trading it and year after she bought it and they would barley give her half of what she paid for it. Dodge might be nice but only Dodge people wants them. Chevy and Ford dealers don't want them on their used lot because they don't have resale value.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drucker said:

My sister-in-law bought a Ram and I told her she would regret it. She tried trading it and year after she bought it and they would barley give her half of what she paid for it. Dodge might be nice but only Dodge people wants them. Chevy and Ford dealers don't want them on their used lot because they don't have resale value.

Pretty Much!  Check out the You Tube video where guy buys brand new 2019 Ram with Chrome window trim on one side and Black window trim on other side.  Classic Ram!

3 minutes ago, mookdoc6 said:

Pretty Much!  Check out the You Tube video where guy buys brand new 2019 Ram with Chrome window trim on one side and Black window trim on other side.  Classic Ram!

That would not matter because in my parts all the Rams get every stick on chrome add-on possible !

8 minutes ago, mookdoc6 said:

I have read where some of the interior badging is literally falling off, on RAM limited trim levels.

Apparently they are just glued on.

There is also a Video of RAM truck owner experiencing Third Brake Light seal failure causing water to enter the rear of the cab, and cruise control switch failure.

Bottom line is any Brand rushed to production without thorough testing (GM, FORD and Others) will be subject to bugs and problems.

I am sure this will be the case with 2019 GM T1 units as well.