Leveling Photos

CCM Leveling Kit (UCAs, Diff Drop, Shock Spacers, and Keys) - Raised about 2". See pics below (pics were taken prior to the install of the Bilstein's - still had the cheap factory Rancho's at that time...

Side 2.JPG

Sunset.JPG

CV.JPG

diff drop.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

After talking to the dealer and lots of research, I ended up using stock keys and cranked them. Ended up at 7 turns, don’t have many threads left. Dealer told me I’ll get 2” max out of them and to not exceed 26” center of hub to middle of fender, currently at 25.5. Raised the front 1.5”. I was shooting for 2”, which I’m sure I could get. Going to drive it tmrw then maybe readjust to try and get 2”.

3/4” left between control arm and droop stop

CV angle is obviously increased but doesn’t look awful.

Rear is 1.5” higher than front

156f65c883a7429eadf0ffa31df684be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2.25" or 2.5" ready lift keys up front and and 2" blocks out back, kept some rake so that I can run my sled deck and look level.  Could go higher up front but the UCAs were touching the metal droop stops and I didn't like it so we turned it down some.  Definitely going to do a diff spacer kit, UCAs, and bigger tires when the time is right and then crank it up some more.  Right now with the deck on and 2 sleds I get a click in the CVs at full lock.  Take the load off and the click is gone.  

93E5487E-D6D3-416C-9A62-F54ACA6E1E3B_zps

truck%20with%20deck%204_zpsvoszyn1d.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cognito uppers and keys, keys have just enough tension to keep tight.  Measures out level, and sometimes you can even see a little bit of a rake on it yet.  Rear is completely stock.  I've changed the front valance so it looks taller from the front.

IMG_20181003_160206315_HDR.jpg

Edited by Chebbyfan
  • Like 1

I would love to turn up my front keys a little or even lowering shackles for the rear to help level the truck, but the rear is pretty much even with the front when towing and don’t want to make an angle where the front is higher than the rear because it tows great right now. 

B9A305A5-4339-4924-80AE-B02EFCCD3329.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 10:27 PM, Chebbyfan said:

Cognito uppers and keys, keys have just enough tension to keep tight.  Measures out level, and sometimes you can even see a little bit of a rake on it yet.  Rear is completely stock.  I've changed the front valance so it looks taller from the front.

IMG_20181003_160206315_HDR.jpg

How did you change the front valance?