That’d be great if you could share a picture! Tygriff13 I apologize for hyjacking your post man 

Your truck looks very familiar, you affiliated with a 4x4 off-road company?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a busy weekend guys, it all started on Thursday night when at the last minute I decided to go ahead and take off the N-Fab running boards knowing the dealer didn't care about them. So around 10 or so I was crawling around under the truck with some lights, a socket, and some pliers. Got them off and in the garage, debating on wether or not to sell or put on the new truck. Hmmm, we will see! 

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

• Like 1

Next step was picking the truck up on Friday afternoon, after a tough morning in the office (The golf course w/ several customers). After picking the truck up we went straight to putting the toolbox on and cracking open some cold beers! The toolbox went on without a hitch and it already made the truck look 10x better in my opinion. 

IMG_0327.PNG

IMG_0319.jpg

• Like 1

The toolbox went on in a matter of minutes and then we decided to go ahead and throw on the K&N Blackhawk cai. Which of course involved several more cold beers, in our defense it was about 100 on Friday afternoon. The cai went on perfectly and that was about it for Friday, we backed the truck out of the garage and left it there for the rest of the day/evening and got an Uber to dinner...don't drink and drive! 

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, TyGriff13 said:

Last thing that occurred this weekend was one of the boxes finally decided to show up! Wonder what could be in there?? Thanks for following along guys, there will be more updates coming very soon! 

IMG_0324.jpg

Keep the post's going, cant wait to see how she turns out and how many more ideas I can steal! ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bburnsed_12 said:

Keep the post's going, cant wait to see how she turns out and how many more ideas I can steal! ;)

Thank ya sir! I will for sure keep em coming, steal as many as you'd like, just make sure I get to see how they turn out! 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 3:03 PM, TyGriff13 said:

Well guys, it finally happened with the 2019's coming out and all these dealers trying to move their new and used 18's I broke down and upgraded my 2014 GMC 1500 to a Certified 2018 Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71 w/ only 2700 miles! I am pretty excited about it, she's bone stock and she won't last that way for long.

Going from 35's to stocks is going to be quite the transition at first, but don't fret! There are changes coming soon and I figured I would track my build right here, hope y'all will enjoy! 

It already started yesterday as I did some research and discovered my K & N cai will fit on the 2018, so I pulled that off and put the stock intake back on, also took the hidden light bar out of the grill, and of course took my good ole trusty tool box off (this will be truck number 5 for the tool box!). I placed an order just a few minutes ago and there are more goodies coming soon!

Please let me know if y'all have any comments, ideas, or questions!  

21922c5e50b04d3fb05a404637a287b5 (3).jpg

Are you my twin in some alternate universe?  I did the exact same thing, service loaner and everything...

Truck1small.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Darmichar said:

Are you my twin in some alternate universe?  I did the exact same thing, service loaner and everything...

Truck1small.jpg

I've got two things to say here. 1. You must be a genius because great minds think alike! 2. Damn good looking truck brotha! But really, that is a crazy coincidence lol

Next update guys! I sincerely hope everyone can forgive me because prior to taking it to the shop this morning for the installation of the 2.5" level/lift I completely forgot to take a before picture. But let me tell you there is a noticeable difference! These are the after pics and man oh man am I happy with how she looks, she looks like an actual truck now...a truck that isn't nosediving or looking for a lucky penny.

Now I am sure it will be noted that I am currently suffering from TTS (Tiny Tire Syndrome), which is a very real disease and a common occurrence. Don't y'all worry though, the new 33's are in transit and had a slight misunderstanding and ended up in the wrong place...long story short the tires will be here on Friday and will be put on early next week! The 33's should hold me over for a brief period of time, that is until I want 35's again but only time will tell that story. 

Not pictured are the new Weathertechs, so that's pretty exciting! Next up besides the tires will be reinstalling the behind the grille light bar and some other goodies coming soon! Thanks for following along and I hope y'all like her progression as much as I do!  

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TyGriff13 said:

I've got two things to say here. 1. You must be a genius because great minds think alike! 2. Damn good looking truck brotha! But really, that is a crazy coincidence lol

I wasn't a fan of the '19's so I figured I'd take a shot at getting the last of this body style.  They slid the third try at a number across the desk and it was a no-brainer.  Ended up walking out paying $9 more a month for this truck than I was for my '14 and I went from LT to LTZ in the process.