Reg Cab 2019

I doubt as there has been some RCSB Trail Boss mules running some sand dunes.

I can confirm that the 6ft6in box is body tagged 03-43-53 so 03 = regular cab, 43 = crew cab 53 = double cab.

Regular cab is last to launch too, I assume due to the fact that Ft.Wayne is handling crew cab and double cab launch production.  Once Silao starts spitting out crew cab T1 trucks (they are still doing 2018 crew cab), the regular cab will ramp up at Ft.Wayne. 

Given how K2 was, I'd expect WT and LT for sure, and we might get Custom, Custom TB, RST and LT TB.    

Edited by newdude

4 hours ago, newdude said:

I doubt as there has been some RCSB Trail Boss mules running some sand dunes.

I can confirm that the 6ft6in box is body tagged 03-43-53 so 03 = regular cab, 43 = crew cab 53 = double cab.

Regular cab is last to launch too, I assume due to the fact that Ft.Wayne is handling crew cab and double cab launch production.  Once Silao starts spitting out crew cab T1 trucks (they are still doing 2018 crew cab), the regular cab will ramp up at Ft.Wayne. 

Given how K2 was, I'd expect WT and LT for sure, and we might get Custom, Custom TB, RST and LT TB.    

God I hope you are right! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...