GM to offer a lift kit for the 2019 pickups.

Btw, does anyone know if your drive train warranty would be terminated if by switching out your rear differential cover for a larger capacity unit? I’ve been debating on it because now that I’ve added heavier tires I’m worried about my rear diff getting over heated. I’ve already ordered the G2 Brute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Btw, does anyone know if your drive train warranty would be terminated if by switching out your rear differential cover for a larger capacity unit? I’ve been debating on it because now that I’ve added heavier tires I’m worried about my rear diff getting over heated. I’ve already ordered the G2 Brute.

Don't worry they will use the heavier tires to get out of the power train warranty. I've already seen posts about people being denied for the heavier larger wheels.

Don't worry they will use the heavier tires to get out of the power train warranty. I've already seen posts about people being denied for the heavier larger wheels.

Lol, I’m on the phone with my gmc service guy, waiting to see what they say after chatting with the decision maker....

Just now, Z71-K9 said:

Anyone know why you can't install the kit with max trailering package?

Because it changes the entire way the vehicle is rated to tow.  I'm sure there are other reasons but this is all I can think of.

Hey, my mom lives in Windber and my Aunt and Uncle have Conjelkos Ice and Dairy store there on Graham Ave. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Z71-K9 said:

Anyone know why you can't install the kit with max trailering package?

Ya what black02 said.  The shocks and springs for NHT Max Tow are tuned for the higher payloads that NHT gives.  Trail Boss shocks are tuned for the off road ability. 

29 minutes ago, bt21xd said:

Would be interested to know if this kit could be retrofitted on a 2018 sierra or if the front suspension is completely different from 2018 

Yes, the 2019 front suspension is completely different.

On 8/22/2018 at 7:51 AM, shift_grind said:

It's unfortunate you think so low of someone with different taste and opinions than you.  Ram offers a lifted rebel too, btw. 

X2

On 8/22/2018 at 1:37 AM, Wintersun said:

I have long thought that the higher the truck the lower the IQ of the driver and now GM is appealing to the lowest common denominator, again. Odd that RAM is adding dynamic spoilers to its trucks to improve fuel economy while the folks at GM are going in the opposite direction. Time will tell who is more right.

At least with the factory doing the lift one can hope that they will also add appropriate fenders and mud guards to protect the windshields of the cars behind these trucks as they speed down the road tossing rocks up into the air.

Come on man, people are stupid because they have a truck with more ground clearance? That kinda makes you look like the one with a low IQ man..

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 10:37 PM, Wintersun said:

I have long thought that the higher the truck the lower the IQ of the driver and now GM is appealing to the lowest common denominator, again. Odd that RAM is adding dynamic spoilers to its trucks to improve fuel economy while the folks at GM are going in the opposite direction. Time will tell who is more right.

At least with the factory doing the lift one can hope that they will also add appropriate fenders and mud guards to protect the windshields of the cars behind these trucks as they speed down the road tossing rocks up into the air.

Thanks for your contribution. This post changes everything.  Lol ? 

• Like 1

Ford F150's have Always sit higher than GM trucks as of late.

So there must be plenty of lower IQ people out there, considering the F150 has been America's best selling truck.... oh since the Dawn of Time!  LOL

The T1's are taller than the K2s. Especially the bed. They are becoming more on par with Ford it seems.

1 hour ago, Sierra Dan said:

Ford F150's have Always sit higher than GM trucks as of late.

So there must be plenty of lower IQ people out there, considering the F150 has been America's best selling truck.... oh since the Dawn of Time!  LOL

The T1's are taller than the K2s. Especially the bed. They are becoming more on par with Ford it seems.

I planning on slamming mine.  C notch and drop springs. 

Liscense plate - Genius