Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Black02Silverado

GM to offer a lift kit for the 2019 pickups.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, jordanl010 said:

How did you get raised 3 inch in the front and 1 inch in the back if you only got the 2 inch front lift? I know rough country makes a 3 inch lift kit which is 3 in the front and 1 inch block in the back. But did you get the 2 inch front level and a 1 inch rear block? 

Because the 275/65R20 gives you one more inch against the original 275/60R20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RRMI said:

Because the 275/65R20 gives you one more inch against the original 275/60R20.

🤦‍♂️ duh, didn't read that part lol. Good looking truck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jordanl010 said:

🤦‍♂️ duh, didn't read that part lol. Good looking truck!

Thanks !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey  RRMI, This is the same setup i was thinking of going with. My only concern is weather or not 275/65r20 ko2 would look  too skinny on the 2019. Is there any way you could take some pics of your truck from the front and rear? I Like the stance in your pics but its hard to see the tires with the shadows.  I know its a lot to ask but i sure would appreciate it.

Edited by AD80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked at the rough country lift too, looks like a great option. The GM lift is definitely more money but they include a lot in the kit for $1053. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AD80 said:

Hey  RRMI, This is the same setup i was thinking of going with. My only concern is weather or not 275/65r20 ko2 would look  too skinny on the 2019. Is there any way you could take some pics of your truck from the front and rear? I Like the stance in your pics but its hard to see the tires with the shadows.  I know its a lot to ask but i sure would appreciate it.

I tried my best, I also switched the front hooks from black to red to make her look younger lol.  I am trying to balance looks warranties and gas consumption.

GMC 1.1.JPG

GMC 1.2.JPG

GMC 1.3.JPG

GMC 1.4.JPG

GMC 1.5.JPG

GMC 1.6.JPG

GMC 1.7.JPG

GMC 1.8.JPG

GMC 1.9.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s exactly what I needed to know. 275/65 look just fine. I’m even getting a white slt just like yours. Thanks for the pics. 

Edited by AD80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AD80 said:

That’s exactly what I needed to know. 275/65 look just fine. I’m even getting a white slt just like yours. Thanks for the pics. 

Awesome, I went for the light interior walnut/slate because sun is extremely strong in El Paso, that was the main reason I did not go for the Denali they only have dark interiors on 2019's but honestly I don't think you will miss anything from it probably just the head up display but not regrets on my part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RRMI said:

Awesome, I went for the light interior walnut/slate because sun is extremely strong in El Paso, that was the main reason I did not go for the Denali they only have dark interiors on 2019's but honestly I don't think you will miss anything from it probably just the head up display but not regrets on my part.

I like the walnut better also, i think the black is just too plain looking.  Im like you, ill never use half the stuff on the denali, or the slt for that matter. Thanks again for taking the time for the pics, just what i was looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the red tow hooks, going to steal that one!. I may even paint calipers red, not sure on that one yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Davidj98 said:

I like the red tow hooks, going to steal that one!. I may even paint calipers red, not sure on that one yet 

upload pictures when done !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will do! Just ordered some VHT red caliper paint from amazon, will see how it turns out. My truck is a Silver RST, so between red tow hooks, red lettering on Z71 and RST emblem, red calipers might work. 

11837D8C-352D-4333-998A-2E1A05265FB3.jpeg

Edited by Davidj98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Davidj98 said:

Will do! Just ordered some VHT red caliper paint from amazon, will see how it turns out. My truck is a Silver RST, so between red tow hooks, red lettering on Z71 and RST emblem, red calipers might work. 

11837D8C-352D-4333-998A-2E1A05265FB3.jpeg

it will for sure. It is a nice looking truck !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my kit on Tuesday, from my dealer had to fap it out to a local shop to do the work ,something called  ro number so gm is covering the warranty  my question is the truck going to have a nose down and can I /should I  incorporate a leveling kit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.