2015 Silverado 6 Inch Lift W/ 37’s on 24” replicas

Thanks for the info. I’ve already noticed my speed and odometer is off. The speedo says 55 but I’ll actually be doing 59-61. I think I’m going to get 4.56. Reason being is I don’t pull often and it’s never heavy. Jet skis/ 4 wheelers. Also I plan on going to 35s when these wear out

If you go down a tire size on those 24” wheels, you are not going to have any sidewalls.

if you’ve got the money handy, then gears are great. If money is sparse at all, I would start with a tune. You might be happy. Especially is going down to 35’s. Lots of people are driving around with 3.42 or even 3.23 with 35” tires.

• Like 1

+1 @Darksky I've got 35s and stock 3.42 gearing. Would I like more pep? Sure! Who wouldn't? Do I feel like it's lacking? Not really.

I had BBP tune mine and it really wakes the truck up. I plan to regear down the road as I'm toying with 37s but I also may supercharge her once warranty is dead and gone. My only fear right now is that the IFS can't handle 37s, I know some people run them but as a daily it may be risky.