Help with order

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1100 means your dealer has entered your order into their system but does not mean they have the allocation to submit the order to GM yet.   They will make all kinds of excuses but that the reason its at 1100.  It could also mean something on the order in on constraint. A constraint is a limited place on specific build configurations.

Edited by elcamino

Both orders are the exact same truck. The dealer from order on 5/28 says constraints on 22s but the other order has 22s on it. Don't make since to me.

Edited by drucker

My AT4 order was placed Monday 8/20. As of Today its at 3300 with a TPW 10/22 for a double cab. The dealer I placed the order with does have allocation though due to having a high volume truck business. If I had placed a crew cab order it would likely be made sooner.

[mention=132829]lt1z[/mention]What color is the AT4 you ordered?  I placed an order on the 15th but its still at 1100.  I ordered in Dark Sky Metallic which is on constraint "through September."

Pacific Blue. AT4 production starts 9/3 from what I hear