New 2019 Silverados and GMC Sierras Are Arriving At Dealers - What Are Shoppers Saying?

Gorehamj

I have seen some Trail Boss models on youtube that are equiped like a LTZ inside. That would be my choice. I like the new look. If you stay with the same body too long you loose sales. This is coming from a guy with a 2018.

Ran out to  Clark Chevrolet in McAllen to pickup some parts.  They had a burgandy LT Z71 2019 Silverado out front which wasn't to my liking.  Turning the corner the same color RST pulled out behind me and it looked good going the opposite direction. 

Could not get a good closeup look but one silver colorerd Silverado here at Bert Ogden in Mission didn't appeal to me either.  Too much chrome for my liking.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, pillman said:

I’m as hardcore GM as they come. Ugliest pickup design I have ever seen imho. Extremely disappointed. Went out and bought an ‘18 off the lot so I’d have a nice looking truck until the next re-design.  

To each his own, but not for me. Take the new tweeks to the ‘19 Camaro along with you. I’d actually buy a Mustang over the Camaro in ‘19. Sad. 

Personally, I think Toyotas are the bottom of the heap as far as looks.  ;)   But GM did not do this particular version any favors, especially on the interior as I see it most changes there were negatives, not positives.  At least they pulled back slightly on the rounded wheel wells.  I believe the production trucks wheel wells still have that flattened top, where the pre-production trucks we saw in Texas were very round.

I saw a Black one (2019 Silverado) at Maritime Chevy in Fairfield CT. last night.....not a fan,  I did like the tailgate with the embossed  CHEVROLET  ....It would look better on a more Traditional looking truck.   it would have worked on the 14/15 Trucks better ....  Would love to to see a retro Cheyenne package... after the Canyonesque chevy  style fades away IMHO.......

12 hours ago, Nargg said:

Personally, I think Toyotas are the bottom of the heap as far as looks.  ;)  

Wrong.  Nissan is everything ugly with the Titan, followed by the Tundra. 

• Thanks 1

I went to look at new 2019 GMC Sierra thinking about trading my 2016 Sierra they are nice but not enough interior improvement to make me want to upgrade, I also have Cocoa-Dune interior and all I can find are very dark color interiors. maybe next year they will make interior nicer. I also looked at Ford F150 and Ram much better looking inside where I have to be. Think I will wait for a while and see what GMC comes up with. .