Anyone have any idea when are there gonna be performance parts available for the new 2019 Sierra ?

I just bought my 2019 Sierra Denali with the 6.2 and the 10 speed auto ?

has good power just wondering about a tune especially which should wake this bad boy up if anyone has the new Silverado/Denali let me no what y’all think ??‍♂️

4F5DA76D-08DB-4491-BE3B-FEF87BDBB4CD.jpeg

C4B32F7E-FEFF-42A4-9AEF-372189FDCA1D.jpeg

Damn nice rig there!

not sure if you are into de-activating your active fuel management but there is a device out there called “Range-AFM delete” and it claims to make the exhaust sound meaner... Could be a mod to start out with since you have the 6.2 in that bad boy?

On 8/28/2018 at 6:55 PM, Cmillerjr said:

Nice looking truck, everything I’ve seen for the Silverado (that’s not on the gm website) is saying fall of 2018. 

6 hours ago, shift_grind said:

I'll be curious if they'll make a e85 tune kit (aftermarket). The base 5.3 is still e85 compatible, so if they all use the same computer it should be able to be integrated.  

E85 tune and intake is usually a pretty big jump in power on the 2018s. 

Nice looking truck, everything I’ve seen for the Silverado (that’s not on the gm website) is saying fall of 2018. 

10 hours ago, Big E in TX said:

Damn nice rig there!

not sure if you are into de-activating your active fuel management but there is a device out there called “Range-AFM delete” and it claims to make the exhaust sound meaner... Could be a mod to start out with since you have the 6.2 in that bad boy?

Thanks bro appreciate it 

10 hours ago, Big E in TX said:

Damn nice rig there!

Where can I look into checking that out .? and is it for the 19 .? And thanks for the compliment I appreciate it 

6 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

I run nothing but E85. Trust me, you can feel the difference in power.

No more tailpipe soot or black smoke puffs on cold start.

Do you no what I would need to do or where to go to get my truck goin on e85.?

Denali-

to touch on the AFM delete, you can get it on Amazon. It will run you about $180-$200. I personally am a big Youtuber when I research new products so pull up a couple of review videos, hell it may not be for you....

to touch on the E85, you should be able to get that at most gas stations. I am in Texas and I’d say I see it at all major stations. E85 is 85% ethanol & 15% gasoline. If your vehicle is able to handle flex fuel then you can fill up with E85. That is the end of my knowledge on E85, maybe some of the other guys will weigh in or start a new topic about it? I have never used it, if I am looking for more power I fill up with 93 octane. 

Hell shift-grind talking about tunes... maybe see if folks can weigh in on the bully dog GT for your truck?

11 hours ago, shift_grind said:

His truck is not e85 compatible.  I'd r Ally recommend not being the first tuned 2019 either.  Best to wait it out a little.  

Right on I here you bro I’m thinking for now I’m just to delete my resonators ..  The last truck I had was a 2016 Silverado with a 5.3 I was wondering would you happen to know if the new 6.2 comes with a third cat because I deleted my third cat on my older 5.3 

23 hours ago, Big E in TX said:

Denali-

to touch on the AFM delete, you can get it on Amazon. It will run you about $180-$200. I personally am a big Youtuber when I research new products so pull up a couple of review videos, hell it may not be for you....

to touch on the E85, you should be able to get that at most gas stations. I am in Texas and I’d say I see it at all major stations. E85 is 85% ethanol & 15% gasoline. If your vehicle is able to handle flex fuel then you can fill up with E85. That is the end of my knowledge on E85, maybe some of the other guys will weigh in or start a new topic about it? I have never used it, if I am looking for more power I fill up with 93 octane. 

Hell shift-grind talking about tunes... maybe see if folks can weigh in on the bully dog GT for your truck?

Yeah unfortunately I can’t do e85 I have to go through the process of converting it

and about programming about Bully dog what exactly do you mean about that 

Those of you mentioning the Range and tuning in general...remember these have all new ECMs and the L87 6.2 and L84 5.3 have the DFM (Dynamic Fuel Management).  Whole new ball game going on here. 

Edited by newdude
  • Like 1