digital_assassin's 2019 Cajun Red High Country 1500 Build Thread

50 minutes ago, SuthrnZ71 said:

Man congrats that's a gorgeous truck!  I think all the 19' model haters are ones that have the previous model and realize how ugly those square wheel wells really look but they are stuck with it! :D

That is what a Sawzall is for !   :smash:

x1.png

Got the windows tinted yesterday and this weekend will be spent doing paint correction.  Chemical Brothers V36 then V38 ought to do the trick.  Then hit is with some Black Light and Finish with Butter Wax.  Chemical Bros is my weapon of choice when detailing!

Why did you opt for the High County if you hate chrome? Seems like the new RST, Trail Boss, or AT4 would have helped that decision. 

HighCountry is more luxury equipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX,

That is the case with the K2, but for 2019 the HC and Denali Interiors are not that much different than an LT, LTZ or SLT.

I have compared a 2019 GMC SLT to a Denali in person. For the extra 10k the SLT is really the same interior minus

the more digital aspect of the gauge cluster and seat surfaces.

TX,
That is the case with the K2, but for 2019 the HC and Denali Interiors are not that much different than an LT, LTZ or SLT.
I have compared a 2019 GMC SLT to a Denali in person. For the extra 10k the SLT is really the same interior minus
the more digital aspect of the gauge cluster and seat surfaces.

I haven’t been interested enough to run out to the dealership but I’m assuming they’re still using the same HighCountry luxury leather carried over from the 18’s. I checked on having same type thicker and softer leather installed in my 18 SLT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk