New 2019 1500 Denali Pic's

I was at my GMC dealer today getting my wife's oil changed and they had a black 2018 Denali ultimate next to a 2019 Denali. And in my opinion hands down the 18 looks so much better. Especially the wheels, the wheels that where on the 19 ?

• Like 1

I'll drink to that! The 2019 Denali and High Country interiors are Drab for all new models and 70k price tags!

44 minutes ago, BlueTopaz14 said:

Can we all agree that even on the highest trim models the clusters just look so tacky and cheap by being flat black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, just signed up a minute ago, and while I’m starting to like the new 19 Denali(I have a 15 Denali currently), I am having g a real tough time getting past the pathetic gauge cluster in this 67,000 dollar truck????  What is GM thinking. My 15 Denali Gauge cluster is all back-lit and has a bright, quality technological look.  This 19 gauge cluster doesn’t even look back-lit??? Please tell me it is??  

My lease is up in a month on my 15, and I’m debating on if I’m going to go with another Denali??? Liking the outside....but That gauge cluster as I mentioned, is just so sub par for this price point, it’s irritating the heck out of me! 

I gotta go drive one..current dealer still Doesn’t  have one in???    May have to go to another dealer to drive one.   

Great info here...glad to be aboard.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Winterwolf said:

Hey guys, just signed up a minute ago, and while I’m starting to like the new 19 Denali(I have a 15 Denali currently), I am having g a real tough time getting past the pathetic gauge cluster in this 67,000 dollar truck????  What is GM thinking. My 15 Denali Gauge cluster is all back-lit and has a bright, quality technological look.  This 19 gauge cluster doesn’t even look back-lit??? Please tell me it is??  

My lease is up in a month on my 15, and I’m debating on if I’m going to go with another Denali??? Liking the outside....but That gauge cluster as I mentioned, is just so sub par for this price point, it’s irritating the heck out of me! 

I gotta go drive one..current dealer still Doesn’t  have one in???    May have to go to another dealer to drive one.   

Great info here...glad to be aboard.  

67k?

That is cheap. My Gmc dealer had one on the lot..... 71k same bland instrument cluster!

Welcome to the Forum wolf! 

13 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

67k?

That is cheap. My Gmc dealer had one on the lot..... 71k same bland instrument cluster!

Welcome to the Forum wolf! 

Thanks DAN.

71k...that’s insane! 

Please tell me the gauge cluster is back lit as my 15 is during the day???  I mean come on GM??? 

14-18’s you can change the center display to 3 different looks on the Denali ...I bet this new one doesn’t do any of that???? If so, that’s  So disappointing.   How is this an upgrade with regard to interior?