BlueTopaz14’s truck build!

BlueTopaz14

Great looking truck man. I love the look of those fenders but I just couldn't bring myself to lose the metal. Too many trees in new england trails to risk the fiberglass. How much lift does the new setup provide for you? I am looking into 37s as well, curious to know more about the lift. I was told by BDS that I couldn't run less than 20" rims with 37s. No lie I'd dump the 20s in favor of 17s as soon as I do the 37s if they fit.

Great looking truck man. I love the look of those fenders but I just couldn't bring myself to lose the metal. Too many trees in new england trails to risk the fiberglass. How much lift does the new setup provide for you? I am looking into 37s as well, curious to know more about the lift. I was told by BDS that I couldn't run less than 20" rims with 37s. No lie I'd dump the 20s in favor of 17s as soon as I do the 37s if they fit.

Thanks! And I’m not quite sure on the mazzula kit, as it doesn’t say but I know the shocks are adjustable from 0-3” but the mazzula long travel kit does widen it out a little over 14” so that also helped push the 37’s out and away from everything

82f66c93b3f0c4247a32c201af45005c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you. I turn 22 in two weeks but I love having a newer truck that can be modded uniquely. How do you like having the sub in the truck? I have one in my car and love it but I need to get one for the truck. 

I'm with you. I turn 22 in two weeks but I love having a newer truck that can be modded uniquely. How do you like having the sub in the truck? I have one in my car and love it but I need to get one for the truck. 

I absolutely love it! I’ve been driving my moms 2015 Sierra while mines been getting fixed and it doesn’t even compare. However I’d highly suggest the sub box that looks like it has bedliner on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...