BlueTopaz14’s truck build!

BlueTopaz14

Looks good.

I thought about that instead of bolt on looking flares.

I like how it flows and looks factory.

How’s the quality of fiber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good.

I thought about that instead of bolt on looking flares.

I like how it flows and looks factory.

How’s the quality of fiber?

So far pretty good, there is a few spots that could be better but granted it is fiberglass I’m okay with them. Like the guy told me “at the end of the day it’s fiberglass and it’s really made to be disposable.” I had the insides of them line x’ed to hopefully lengthen the life of them

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: got the gears installed, tuned with my diablo tuner and WOW is it a game changer. Truck doesn’t even know what a hill is anymore, climbs up and down them without even skipping a beat. The shop I took it to was in Blanchard Oklahoma, it’s called “The iron goat garage” I’d definitely recommend them anyday. Guys did an awesome job. Can’t wait to get a little bit of engine work done to really wake up the beast. As for what’s next on my list it will now be graphics. Hopefully I can meet with the shop to get colors picked out. If any of y’all follow me on Instagram you know what I’m talking about, If not stay tuned [emoji2958]

Update: got the gears installed, tuned with my diablo tuner and WOW is it a game changer. Truck doesn’t even know what a hill is anymore, climbs up and down them without even skipping a beat. The shop I took it to was in Blanchard Oklahoma, it’s called “The iron goat garage” I’d definitely recommend them anyday. Guys did an awesome job. Can’t wait to get a little bit of engine work done to really wake up the beast. As for what’s next on my list it will now be graphics. Hopefully I can meet with the shop to get colors picked out. If any of y’all follow me on Instagram you know what I’m talking about, If not stay tuned [emoji2958]

What’s your Instagram name?

For what it’s worth I think anthracite grey decals look great on the topaz trucks.

It’ll have a little bit of that in it [emoji16] so guess we both have good taste lol but it’s daniel_garza25

• 4 weeks later...