BlueTopaz14’s truck build!

BlueTopaz14

Here’s a picture of them after installing, they are plug and play except for you have to wire in the “U-bar led’s” and the led’s in the middle. At first I thought that was stupid but then quickly changed my mind because I was happy to wire them in with the rest of my lights that come on with the parking lights. That way I have total control over them and can cruise around with just the led’s (for show purposes obviously) and then they will also come on with the lights at night. If anyone is looking to purchase them they do come in a gloss black, which matched my midnight edition grille so I was happy! I do suggest upgrading the bulbs though but so far the quality of them is amazing!
e37c53625205855c4962873e029be2ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Have you had any issues with the parking sensors on the ADD bumper?  Did you have to adjust them at all when installed or were they good to go?  Thanks.  I've read that they will only be accurate with these bumpers when the truck is on a 6 inch lift.  

• Like 1

Have you had any issues with the parking sensors on the ADD bumper?  Did you have to adjust them at all when installed or were they good to go?  Thanks.  I've read that they will only be accurate with these bumpers when the truck is on a 6 inch lift.  

I’ve tried a couple different ways to mount them but they always end up going off. That’s the only downside to the bumper. And you’d think for 2k they would come with the option for sensors but nope. I just have to hit the button everytime I get in the truck. Annoying but yeah. I just need to get a fabricator to take measurements and make some spots for sensors

17 hours ago, BlueTopaz14 said:

I’ve tried a couple different ways to mount them but they always end up going off. That’s the only downside to the bumper. And you’d think for 2k they would come with the option for sensors but nope. I just have to hit the button everytime I get in the truck. Annoying but yeah. I just need to get a fabricator to take measurements and make some spots for sensors

Thanks!  Yeah thats what is holding me back from throwing on a front bumper.  

Thanks!  Yeah thats what is holding me back from throwing on a front bumper.  

Don’t get me wrong, they do have other options for bumpers. To my knowledge I think this is actually the only one that doesn’t have sensor mounts. Every other one I’ve seen has them I believe

• 2 weeks later...
Any plans for the rear bumper?

Ahh yes, I got one about I month ago I have just been swamped with work and totally forgot to keep everyone updated, I’ll try and get a picture of it tomorrow! I didn’t think it would change the look all that much but honestly I think it completed the “beefy” look I was going for lol

Any plans for the rear bumper?

And as promised here it is, bought it from americantrucks.com. My honest review of this bumper is, I absolutely love the look and installation is super easy! HOWEVER if you have sensors forget about it and good luck getting the trailer plug in, it took some convincing but I got them both in but what a joke it is to do. Why they moved the plug in to the bottom is beyond me and very stupid plus the piece to remove your spare tire doesn’t even go back on (hence the random hole above the tag light) but yeah. I love the look but would definitely not recommend it if you have sensors.

11df0c4703fd792e8bc012515e583da9.jpg