6 hours ago, Sierradude said:

Anybody experience the dreaded Chevy shake between 70 and 80mph yet? Has this problem been corrected with the new trucks?

Considering it wasn't all that common on the 14-18's, you might have to wait a lot longer to have enough 2019 trucks for a decent sample size.

• Like 2

GM is beginning to manufacture their own version of the 12-bolt in Michigan. The lack of quality control at AAM was a big contributor to the vibration some had. GM also totally redesigned the frame, increasing rigidity targeting a higher natural resonance. Perhaps that will make it less sensitive to wheel and tire balance.

On 9/9/2018 at 10:13 AM, Cmillerjr said:

!!UPDATE!! Just over 1100 miles, still no shake. Rides just as smooth as day 1. 

I don't know why you haven't received your thumbs up emoji yet but you should be getting one!  After 1100 miles, have you noticed an improvement in fuel economy?  I don't mean actual numbers but just general impressions.  I remember this was very noticeable when moving up from my previous two generations of GM's.