12 minutes ago, smit303 said:

What size did you go with? They look like your stock 22 inch wheels.

Yes, I kept the OEM 22's, I actually like the wheel, first GM truck I have purchased that I am not planning on changing out the wheels. I would have never ordered a truck with 22's but I'm happy with them. Size is 305/45R22. 

Edited by eppieguy
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

My 2015 shook terribly. So much so that my kids would tell me how fast I was going just by the shake. Frankly, I didn’t realize it was such a common issue until today and reading through these. 2500 miles in new at4, and it feel like I’m running on a sheet of glass when I’m on the highway. Night and day doesn’t describe the difference.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this seems to have been answered, but my shake has gone completely. This new 2019 rides like a car compared to my 2016. Both are z71, the new one has quite a few more options though. I can't get over the ride quality improvements made in the new 2019. The only thing I've noticed is when braking and coming to a complete stop, I get what feels like a quick brake release, and the vehicle lunges just a hair, and then the brakes grab again and it stops completely. It's not violent, but you can definitely feel it. Anyone else notice this?

• 2 weeks later...

2019 LD and shakes like bad u joint at 70 and up.  300 miles on it.  Dealer says couldn't find any issues of course.  water bottle in armrest shakes like crazy, thought something came loose the first time.  bad.  

9 hours ago, Pawg said:

2019 LD and shakes like bad u joint at 70 and up.  300 miles on it.  Dealer says couldn't find any issues of course.  water bottle in armrest shakes like crazy, thought something came loose the first time.  bad.  

Since yours is based on the older K2 platform, you may get some better advice on that message board. A lot of people have went through it, and may have tips on how to handle it with the dealer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I may be the unlucky one. My AT4 starts to shake at 60 a little and gets pretty bad around 70-75. I've noticed the right front tire has what I consider rather large wheel weights. Pretty much every weight is larger then the ones on my wife's Acadia, granted they're only 18 in wheels.9903032e081242ce8782c893778eb0f6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Bkroeze said:

I may be the unlucky one. My AT4 starts to shake at 60 a little and gets pretty bad around 70-75. I've noticed the right front tire has what I consider rather large wheel weights. Pretty much every weight is larger then the ones on my wife's Acadia, granted they're only 18 in wheels.9903032e081242ce8782c893778eb0f6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I had the exact problem with my AT4.  Brought it in and had the wheels balanced but it didn't help.  They eventually found that the drive shaft had a dent!  Replaced under warranty as I had it in for the shake shortly after I bought it.  Rides smooth now.  Hope yours is as simple of a fix.

Edited by TBL569

• 4 months later...
On 10/15/2019 at 9:58 AM, john minasi said:

On 2019 chevy trail boss I have a shake/wheel hop (unexplainable) from 60- 80 mph. 

Same. Gone through 4 sets of tires and balances, still there. Sometimes she rides smooth as glass, and other times I get a shake/hop like you on the same exact highway I had been on where it was fine prior.

Had a driveline shop inspect and balance driveshaft, and check angles. Everything came back fine. 

Mine started developing the symptom out of nowhere. It was super smooth during my 50 mile test drive, and the weeks following that. Then out of nowhere it slowly started developing the shake/hop.

I'm tired of dealing with it. Not sure what else to do. Dealership is worthless of course.

Edited by Sin City Trail Boss

Hey guys thought I would just share some shake info.

I have a 19' HC that I just put new tires, a 1in front, 1.5 in rear lift on and still no shake drove smooth as butter with and without the minor lift.. I originally only had .75 of rake is the reason for the 1.5 in rear, I tow and have dirt bikes in the back alot so need some rake.

Anyway the 1.5 in block was just a bit much for me so I thought I'd swap them out to just a 1in block to level back to where it was. I completed the swap yesterday and when I took it out for a test drive it shook/vibrated badly from 40 mph to 20mph coasting, if I gave it gas it went away and braking had no effect. I got up early this morning as it was bugging the crap out of me and re-checked everything which was good. So I took the 1in blocks back out and put the 1.5in blocks in and it's smooth as butter again.

These trucks are very finicky to the pinion angle!

• 1 month later...

I have a 2019 Silverado m. It has 5333 miles and everytime it’s been idle for a while and I turn it on the engine feels like it’s bouncing. I took it to the dealer the said they didn’t find anything wrong.