1994 GMC Jimmy S-15 value

If it's a $5000 truck, I might have to sell it and find something less cool and more recent.

It indeed has very little rust on the body and frame; I've spotted (and Rustoleum'd) a couple quarter-sized rust spots starting on the concealed side of the body crimps inside a door and inside a wheelwell. The underbody frame is almost completely factory green.  I come from the land of ice and snow and salt, so this is a new experience for me.

I don't know if KBB captures the rise in value as Good or Great condition vehicles get older, so I don't know if I should believe it or not in this case.

In Texas used trucks and SUVS bring good money. The condition as described would bring 5K or more, according to Kelly blue book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Wow.  I can't believe some of the responses you've gotten! Does the truck serve your needs? Does it make you feel good about driving it? Do you like it? According to what you said about it,  and the photos you showed,  your not going to be dissapointed in that truck.  Do whatever you want.  It's a great investment if it suits your needs.  Hell  I bought an 88 s10 Tahoe ext cab 2wd for 800, with only 89,000 miles on it,  in great shape 'cept for the paint,  and with the cut and buff,  facebook chrome wheels,  and a couple thousand watts of system,  I've been offered 7,000 for it,  and gladly turned it DOWN.  I love my truck,  and I'm willing to bet you'll love yours too.