In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
ws6firebirdta00

FS: 2018 Sierra SLT woodgrain trim

All,

I am selling the factory woodgrain trim and the center console insert that came with the GM synthesis kit (I kept my center console, just swapped the trim). This is for a crew cab, all 4 doors, center console. There is a slight scuff I tried to get in the picture where a box rubbed the passenger rear door trim. Really hard to see, but I know it is there and wanted to make sure anyone looking does. Looking to get $175 shipped to offset the other trim purchase.

I am also selling the all weather mats (driver, passenger, rear) as I replaced them with the floor liners. Looking to get $65 shipped. SOLD

I got the truck about a month ago so it is all fairly new still.

Check out my trader rating on LS1Tech (same user ID) for confidence buying from me.

Thanks.

154BCD86-EAA0-4624-A66A-FCF43461B8D9.jpeg

418591BF-0EB1-423D-B763-84A45789392D.jpeg

Edited by ws6firebirdta00

Here is the scuffed trim, again, really can’t tell. There are slight scratches in the bottom right if you look at the lighter reflection.

238347C2-1D56-42AA-B9DD-19BEE423AE7A.jpeg

Prices are OBO! Also selling OEM center caps with red GMC in another post, will deal on multiple items.

Interested in just the woodgrain trim. Not sure the center console insert is any different then mine, didn't know there were different console inserts?

Mine has a fixed cup holder this one can move. The USB outlets also went from 2 in mine to 3 on this one.

If you just want the trim I will sell just that if you want.

Posted (edited)

Wood trIm is still available, price lowered to $150 shipped