Regular cab stained glass

Hello.  I have a reg cab 03 2500 Chevy.  It is tinted with probably 35% smoke.  But here it is.......

About around the turn of the century I would see quite a few older truck reg. cabs with some image on the back glass.  Sometimes it was a scenic background or it could be a flag or any other landscape/background the owner wanted.

What do you call these?  Were they see-through like those police interrogation room mirrors?  How come the seem unpopular these days?

• 3 months later...

mjoe, see if this is what youre talking about. I used to work with a window tinter. He'd use soap water to install these.
Its only been about 5 years but they were still quite popular then.

You can even have them customized for your business/hobby/etc. This particular one is on Amazon but they can be found all over.

https://www.amazon.com/American-Graphic-Perforated-Through-UNIVERSAL/dp/B07DV1KY24/ref=asc_df_B07DV1KY24/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312136743070&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6511847699624983033&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9013137&hvtargid=pla-590409483991&psc=1

Google vehicle wraps  or window graphics.

They are perforated with small holes in a pattern so you can see through them fairly well. Its kinda hard to see in the windo from outside though because of the lighting difference.