2015 Silverado 5.3 Turbo Questions and Help

If this is posted in the wrong spot, please let me know as I am new. I am looking for some advice from some other guys who have gone down the same path I am about to go down. I have a 2015 Silverado 5.3 and next week I am ordering an on3 76mm ball-bearing turbo kit for it, Snow Performance Stage 2 water meth kit, 4'' exhaust and a converter (not sure the stall, HELP!) My goal is 620-650 rwhp. I have a friend who put down 614 on meth with a 70mm kit and a 3200 stall precision converter. My questions are this because I am not as familiar with this L83. What will factory fuel support? will I need a pump/injectors to get in the low-mid 600s? What would be a good converter to use on the street but also still be able to pull an open trailer with my sidexside (RZR XP Turbo) on it? Who has experience with On3 turbo kits? Vengeance Racing, a very reputable and trustworthy shop here in Georgia will be dyno tuning the truck for me once I am done. Thanks guys!

On 9/3/2018 at 9:17 AM, Silverado_Matt_15 said:

If this is posted in the wrong spot, please let me know as I am new. I am looking for some advice from some other guys who have gone down the same path I am about to go down. I have a 2015 Silverado 5.3 and next week I am ordering an on3 76mm ball-bearing turbo kit for it, Snow Performance Stage 2 water meth kit, 4'' exhaust and a converter (not sure the stall, HELP!) My goal is 620-650 rwhp. I have a friend who put down 614 on meth with a 70mm kit and a 3200 stall precision converter. My questions are this because I am not as familiar with this L83. What will factory fuel support? will I need a pump/injectors to get in the low-mid 600s? What would be a good converter to use on the street but also still be able to pull an open trailer with my sidexside (RZR XP Turbo) on it? Who has experience with On3 turbo kits? Vengeance Racing, a very reputable and trustworthy shop here in Georgia will be dyno tuning the truck for me once I am done. Thanks guys!

Check this guy's build thread out.