Eibach Pro Truck Lift Kit Installed (Step by step of install)

On 10/24/2018 at 7:18 PM, bcj001 said:

Just got the new tires mounted after leveling... love the ride (the eibach kit makes it ride so much better than the stock rancho's, love the look... very happy... bfg ko2 275/65/20 on stock wheels, zero rubbingabd320a3c66d63904adf44722b609c35.jpg4ec7b4b78a51f7e548837fe325f2937d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Did you do anything with the rear blocks or just the Eibach kit? Looks great my pro truck kit is going on tomorrow with same tires specs,

Has anyone tried these on the highest setting?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Shop that installed my kit accidentally set it up the first time on the highest settings.... truck wasn't really drivable, bouncing all over the place, and had a heck of a reverse rake....

Did you do anything with the rear blocks or just the Eibach kit? Looks great my pro truck kit is going on tomorrow with same tires specs,

Nope, stock blocks in the back... currently a little nose high (1/2") I might put 1" over stock blocks in at some point... but doesn't really bother me as is... so might not.. lol

• 1 month later...

Got a little busy with snow starting the day this went on! But I love it, no adjustments in the front I really want to move the front to the 3” setting and add a 1/2” block in the back but don’t want to change the UCAs. Front is sitting about 1/2” lower just off of eyesight.

Running Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT  275/65/20. Rubs ever so slightly on UTurns. Just requires a little Austin Powers maneuvering!

B1228DF1-A4AA-4601-9818-88ED6B3FADEC.jpeg

14586A19-AD86-43CA-8C01-1EE25936283D.jpeg

Very nice write up! Here’s a few questions I have; how difficult is it to adjust the shocks once they're installed as in changing to different settings? Also has anyone towed using this set-up yet?

I’d love a little lift or atleast level but need some rake for hauling the camper around. If it was easily adjust this set-up would be prefect!

Very nice write up! Here’s a few questions I have; how difficult is it to adjust the shocks once they're installed as in changing to different settings? Also has anyone towed using this set-up yet?
 I’d love a little lift or atleast level but need some rake for hauling the camper around. If it was easily adjust this set-up would be prefect!

Your not going to want to continuously adjust the front ride height, from what if I’ve read it’s easy but you have to have the strut off the truck and the spring compressed, etc. I currently just have a puck style leveling kit but will be getting this shortly but that’s besides the point. My point is I have a leveling kit and I haul a 30’ travel trailer and don’t have any issues with it. I have sumo springs helpers that replaced the stock bump stops and then my weight distribution hitch takes care of the rest for the most part.

• Like 1

Here's a pic4bd823fc070d9ad484c561c538d08268.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CKrado said:

Your not going to want to continuously adjust the front ride height, from what if I’ve read it’s easy but you have to have the strut off the truck and the spring compressed, etc. I currently just have a puck style leveling kit but will be getting this shortly but that’s besides the point. My point is I have a leveling kit and I haul a 30’ travel trailer and don’t have any issues with it. I have sumo springs helpers that replaced the stock bump stops and then my weight distribution hitch takes care of the rest for the most part.

Thanks! Maybe I’m jumping the gun. This truck has not seen travel trailer yet. Ours is only 26ft. Now the Colorado I had previously wasn’t happy at all. 

For you guys that installed the eibachs did you replace your UCA’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am going to when I do mine. I've read you have to have the struts off the truck when you replace UCA's so might as well while your that far in

On 3/20/2019 at 11:44 AM, CKrado said:

I am going to when I do mine. I've read you have to have the struts off the truck when you replace UCA's so might as well while your that far in

This is the right attitude to have when you replace your struts with lifted ones.  If you have the coin its best to knock it all out at once. 

I just ordered this kit and I'm thinking about doing the UCAs as well so I can do it all at once. I'm also ordering a motofab 1" lift block for the rear so I maintain a little rake and should pair perfect with these rear shocks. For UCAs I'm looking at the Rough Country forged control arms for 2.5-3.5" lifts. They seem like a good deal for $250.

• Like 1

I just ordered this kit and I'm thinking about doing the UCAs as well so I can do it all at once. I'm also ordering a motofab 1" lift block for the rear so I maintain a little rake and should pair perfect with these rear shocks. For UCAs I'm looking at the Rough Country forged control arms for 2.5-3.5" lifts. They seem like a good deal for $250.

I personally don’t like RC, I’ve had several friends that have had real bad luck with their stuff. I know some people on here run them and love them but incase you wanted to go with something else that won’t necessarily break the bank you might look at readylift UCA’s. I found them for 30% off on amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...