Where Is The Crew Cab Standard Box Models

I been searching for the past 2 weeks for a 2019 Silverado crew cab with a 6.6ft box, and I still haven't seen one. according to the order guide their are available to order but I isn't seeing any yet. Is there anything that might be holding these back? or does this particular model have to be built in Mexico? One source said that it will be February before we will see those models? anyone has any truth to this??

I'm looking at ordering a Crew cab LT TrailBoss but I am curious on how it will look with the longer box. I would really prefer the standard size box because I will be using the truck for work purposes.

I read they won’t be out until January February 

This is not entirely true. I can say that my double cab AT4 which only comes in Std bed length has a TPW of 10/22. So I would think crew cab std bed production would be running by then as well, but perhaps not.

• 1 month later...

I'm anxiously awaiting a crew cab standard box as well.  I'm guessing you'll start seeing them in November based on the following:

2019 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 Double and Crew Cab (Next Gen) 12

• LT Trail Boss (&2LT) - Estimated constrained through October 2018

• 22" Polished Aluminum Wheels (&RVA) - Estimated constrained through October 2018

• High Country Deluxe (&PDM) - Estimated constrained through October 2018 

• Work Truck (&1WT) - Estimated constrained through October 2018 

• Silverado Custom (&1CX) - Estimated constrained through October 2018 

• Standard Bed Crew (C*10743) - Estimated constrained through October 2018 

• Silverado Custom Trail Boss (&2CX) - Estimated constrained through October 2018 
    2.7L Turbo Engine (&L3B) - Estimated constrained through October 2018 

• GMC Sierra AT4 (&4SB) - Estimated constrained through October 2018

On 9/5/2018 at 6:02 PM, silveradonationfan15 said:

I been searching for the past 2 weeks for a 2019 Silverado crew cab with a 6.6ft box, and I still haven't seen one. according to the order guide their are available to order but I isn't seeing any yet. Is there anything that might be holding these back? or does this particular model have to be built in Mexico? One source said that it will be February before we will see those models? anyone has any truth to this??

I'm looking at ordering a Crew cab LT TrailBoss but I am curious on how it will look with the longer box. I would really prefer the standard size box because I will be using the truck for work purposes.

Honestly, I have the crew cab short box Trail Boss and the bed is much bigger than the short box on the previous gen.  I had a '15 double cab standard box and was worried about switching to the short box but it looks much wider and almost as long as my previous standard box.  See below picture for size

20181009_124636.thumb.jpg.6d7ec37ac2253572c3acbd11c9554bb5.jpg

I'm thinking they will start production on the CC standard bed in Nov.  That would make it hit the lots around the first of the year.  I'm wanting one myself.  Problem is living in a small town, not sure when they will lift the constraints off smaller dealers so they can order them.  So it looks like I might have to wait.

Heck I wanted one last year at this time so what is a couple more months when I have been waiting over a year now.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:05 PM, z1boss said:

Honestly, I have the crew cab short box Trail Boss and the bed is much bigger than the short box on the previous gen.  I had a '15 double cab standard box and was worried about switching to the short box but it looks much wider and almost as long as my previous standard box.  See below picture for size

20181009_124636.thumb.jpg.6d7ec37ac2253572c3acbd11c9554bb5.jpg

I would prefer a standard box because this truck will be used for work purposes and also for a personal truck. also a 6.6ft box would fit my atv better.

Also just me personal opinion on looks as we all love our trucks but looks wise the 6.5 bed looks more proportional with that huge cab. I know some think the 6.5 bed looks goofy but looks wise I like the standard bed 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this one back up. Any news on availability for the Crew Cab with 6.5ft bed?

Did the whole Costco GM Deal thing, and the voucher is only good until January 2nd.

Wondering if we'll see them by the end of the year or not?