In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

silveradonationfan15

Where Is The Crew Cab Standard Box Models

12 minutes ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

Very good, you wants to consider the accessorie fog lights for yours. I’m going to hold off a few more days till June. Hopefully there maybe be a better promotion, last June the 2018’s had close on 8800 off and 0%. I do know that the trail boss models are selling like hot cakes here! The custom model looks pretty cool but I wanted bucket seats, and a possibly sunroof. 

Yeah I hear you. I may upgrade the headlights as opposed to adding fog lights. Undecided yet. I assume headlights (hi and lo) will be cheaper than the fog assembly.

The day I bought my truck, they had sold 3 trail bosses. Which is a lot for St. John's.

They are offering 0% and 4450 off the trucks at the moment. See what comes up the fall, you may end up with better again.

This thing towered over my 2016 with a 2” lift and 33s.

Made it look small. More pics to come (unable to resize them on my phone)

F6848E95-D6EA-414E-A204-3B4FDE92FA06.jpeg

Did the first detail on it tonight. Loving the truck.

E696F5E8-14E1-40FA-9DC8-6E4EEFE18678.jpeg

34E618CF-CF26-4CB9-863E-44E4C48D87DD.jpeg

5EE919B5-2DA0-49C4-9760-7002F700EC86.jpeg

It’s quite the size difference in cab and box, combined as opposed to the  ‘16 CCSB

39AC6915-D3E9-4D2E-86F5-9B0BB1621294.jpeg

19D03579-2F9D-4FB3-8F21-A839C84DA38B.jpeg

Found one.

20190616_171532.jpg

20190616_171604.jpg

20190616_171543.jpg

20190616_171556.jpg

Edited by teyaroch
  • Like 1

Love mine

682759df0881d9f2c2d703484b855e9f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

Bumping this back up...getting ready to acquire a new truck when the current mess is done with. Seriously considering a CC Std Bed opposed to the short bed. Anyone else have one they wanna show off? Anything you guys don't like about them? We are going to be purchasing a camper also so I'm thinking the longer wheel base will be beneficial to towing also.

Bumping this back up...getting ready to acquire a new truck when the current mess is done with. Seriously considering a CC Std Bed opposed to the short bed. Anyone else have one they wanna show off? Anything you guys don't like about them? We are going to be purchasing a camper also so I'm thinking the longer wheel base will be beneficial to towing also.

I have the short bed, and while I love the truck I do wish occasionally I got the standard with some loads I need to carry. I think only if you have any parking difficulties I’d go for the standard over short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only pic I have currently.

Ordered 2/1 and picked it up 1st wk March just before the shutdown.

LTZ, crew, standard bed ,6.2, tow mirrors, max tow and full length running boards 

Had to order the truck because the above setup is darn near a Unicorn.

20200306_073055.jpg

• Like 2

Keep the pics coming! I'm got an LLY with 225k miles and don't have much reason to get another diesel, so i'm looking at an AT4 with standard box. Its been hard to find pics of one with a standard box and a small lift

My brother went to a dealership intending to get a 2020 SLE DC and ended up with a 2019 SLT CC standard box. Don't have a picture of it, though. 

3517addbd352d7bfd568c4a0f015309e.jpg

Ryan B.

• Like 2