Cooper Discoverer A/T3 4S size question

Cupton

12 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

KO2’s

Sent from above

I see lots of BFG's around town and have read good things about them. They must be doing something right! I don't have any personal experience with them but they were on the top of my list with the Coopers when I was looking for a new set. I was mainly worried about the weight of the BFG's and being overkill for how I use my truck. The Coopers I ended up with are a bit closer to the stock tire weight of the Goodyear SRA's that came on my truck, but are a night and day difference. The BFG's are still on my list if I ever decide to beef up the truck.  Or maybe the new Cooper Discoverer XLT's!  ;)

Edited by Cupton

I see lots of BFG's around town and have read good things about them. They must be doing something right! I don't have any personal experience with them but they were on the top of my list with the Coopers when I was looking for a new set. I was mainly worried about the weight of the BFG's and being overkill for how I use my truck. The Coopers I ended up with are a bit closer to the stock tire weight of the Goodyear SRA's that came on my truck, but are a night and day difference. The BFG's are still on my list if I ever decide to beef up the truck.  Or maybe the new Cooper Discoverer XLT's!  ;)

KO2’s

Sent from above

• 6 months later...

I personally don't notice any difference in ride going from the stock tire to the XL's. Thats a good thing. I have the same 275/55/20 stock size with no lift or level. The tires are great for me and provide MUCH better traction than the stock tires in the rain and average amount of snow they saw last winter.