Sierra Dan

What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

15 hours ago, Trailboss75 said:

I also added the Westin 4” platinum oval nerf bars to my truck.  I honestly didn’t see the gap in the original pictures when I bought them,  but it’s because the bars go underneath the truck.  Otherwise they look great! These had the best reviews on all the sites so I went with these.  Next time I won’t get 4” bars that go underneath.

158A9179-712E-47B7-B656-8A61D0660F41.jpeg

A62C71EB-ABCC-44EF-8F9A-CD39B2DBF60C.jpeg

1CD6783E-004C-4378-9EE7-648E522A5153.jpeg

3CE58494-043F-4639-8FE3-8C3829760E7E.jpeg

Good looking Truck

Well the chrome 6.2L came off the hood and on went the black.  Looks much better.  Also, the sun shade that came with our 2016 Suburban my wife never used so I tried it in the truck and it covers pretty well. Score one for me. :)  That sun shade is heavy, no cheap plastic foil like in the stores. 

I also have these black Duramax for sale if anyone is interested.  $30 shipped.

thumbnail_IMG_4536.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4537.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4538.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4540.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

Well the chrome 6.2L came off the hood and on went the black.  Looks much better.  Also, the sun shade that came with our 2016 Suburban my wife never used so I tried it in the truck and it covers pretty well. Score one for me. :)  That sun shade is heavy, no cheap plastic foil like in the stores. 

I also have these black Duramax for sale if anyone is interested.  $30 shipped.

thumbnail_IMG_4537.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4538.jpg

Curious about the black application.  What kind of rubber/paint did you use?  And for the over spray that looks like it would have gone on the paint, how did you get it off?

10 minutes ago, cltsig said:

Curious about the black application.  What kind of rubber/paint did you use?  And for the over spray that looks like it would have gone on the paint, how did you get it off?

I didn't paint them.  These are available from shopchevyparts.com    I removed the chrome and put the black in it's place.  They were a reasonable price but the shipping is expensive.

37 minutes ago, cltsig said:

Tape was for alignment purposes

• Like 1

Swapped out the stock Bridgestones for Ridge Grapplers and replaced the red logo center caps with black logo at the same time.

a413a5f837d5becf5c9ab211d1801495.jpg

5.3 or 6.2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What size did you go on the ridge grapplers? 5.3 or 6.2?

Stock 275/60/20 size

Thanks!

Your truck looks great by the way.

Mine is a 5.3 but I noticed when they upgrade to 20s they slap the same tire size as yours. Guess i could increase my tire size to 33s in the future like yours on my 18s of course and have no rubbing or much sacrafice of power.

9e20bb49f9c8d33ef765054d1bb78ffe.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks!
Your truck looks great by the way.
Mine is a 5.3 but I noticed when they upgrade to 20s they slap the same tire size as yours. Guess i could increase my tire size to 33s in the future like yours on my 18s of course and have no rubbing or much sacrafice of power.

9e20bb49f9c8d33ef765054d1bb78ffe.jpg

Yep. Best color!