What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 4/13/2019 at 1:03 AM, Trailboss75 said:

I went with a 1” motofab lift, Ridge Grappler 305/55/R20, fuel Vandal 20x9 +1 offset.  We had to remove the bracket behind the mud flap as it was pushing the mud flap forward and making it rub against the tire at full lock.  After removal, we were able to push the mud flap back about a half inch and now have zero rub.  Also installed reverse light LED, and license plate LEDs.   Next up, I want to tint my tail lights and will re-tint my windows and make the, darker.

EEDE38F2-8CF8-4AA2-B3CA-B55E1EBA2C44.jpeg

When you say you went with the 1” motofab lift, was that just on the front or front and back? 

14 minutes ago, leafspring said:

I replaced them with black ones off of amazon.

Link please.  Are they the same size as the factory ones?

Edited by z1boss

2 hours ago, leafspring said:

Aimoll 2pcs 10 Inch Big Chrome... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CWLNTGF?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

they are about 1/2 shorter length wise, so just marked everything with masking tape before removing and then recentered.

Ok I hoping these were the exact same as stock just black.  I'll wait and see if they come out with anything in the near future.  Thanks.

On 4/13/2019 at 12:03 AM, Trailboss75 said:

I went with a 1” motofab lift, Ridge Grappler 305/55/R20, fuel Vandal 20x9 +1 offset.  We had to remove the bracket behind the mud flap as it was pushing the mud flap forward and making it rub against the tire at full lock.  After removal, we were able to push the mud flap back about a half inch and now have zero rub.  Also installed reverse light LED, and license plate LEDs.   Next up, I want to tint my tail lights and will re-tint my windows and make the, darker.

EEDE38F2-8CF8-4AA2-B3CA-B55E1EBA2C44.jpeg

Haven't seen a lot of other Satin Steel Silverados posted on this forum. I have SS RST, which I think looks excellent. But your TB makes me jealous. I love the black front end on there with the SS. 

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 10:15 AM, Sam_dwlng07 said:

Heres a tailgate mod i did myself i bought the light kit and i installed a kicker bluetooth stereo and 4 inch speakers i had to run a lead all the way to the battery accessory lead and grounded to the frame all wires ran through the tailgate . I couldnt find the kit to but so i did it myself if you have any questions feel free to ask

tailgate resized.jpg

Did you mean that you put all of these parts together yourself  or that you bought the light kit and added the stereo?

I had my truck leveled with 2-inch drop shackles I like the look. Had the  T-Rex - 4-Pc Silver Horizontal Tubular Main Grille put on but I am sending it back. It was not on for half and day before it busted needless to say I do not recommend it.   I am also working on a sound system that I will post on later.  

truck2incdrop.jpg

truckgrill.jpg

truckgirll2.jpg

• Like 3

On 4/19/2019 at 12:00 PM, BillyDee said:

Pedal Commander - revs noticeably quicker than when it is off

916ab804414bebbccd3e627c75f560bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been considering this... but “revs noticeably quicker” is different than “night and day difference”.  I guess I was hoping for the latter... are you happy you did it?