What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

2 minutes ago, Jmonty said:

What wheels are you running, size? Look Great!

Did you sell your running boards?

Thanks..., they are Vision wheels, 18x8.5 0mm offset w the Duratracs that came on the truck.

Yes sold the running boards

5 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

682845541d64fe3e1c12805cdea3e63c.jpg

Ryan B.

It's funny that you posted this.  When I was looking at new trucks I thought  "who really needs an automatic tailgate?"  Turns out I've used mine 4 times already and dig it.  I'm sure it came in handy while loading and unloading this...

It is definitely one of my top 5 favorite features. Love hitting the button in the cab to drop the tailgate. Made for a show at Lowe’s to. People stopped and were like woah lol

Ryan B.

• Like 4

Project "De-chrome" has begun, as of this past Saturday.

1st mods:

- PWT Customs 28% matched tint on front 2 windows

- GM black Silverado / Custom 4 piece emblem set

- GM black grille Bowtie emblem

- Black US flags on rear bed corners

- Black AR-15 Molon Labe sticker on D/S back corner glass.

- Car Short Antenna with adapter 6 3/4" length (Amazon)

- Sealight 921 LED reverse lights

Incoming:

- GM Painted black mirror cap set

- Raceline 942B Addict 20x9 wheels in Gloss Black with 3/8" spacers

- Black lug nut set

More to come...

Stay tuned...

:cool:

cheese.jpg

Edited by KEEPER OF SECRETS
typo
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, KEEPER OF SECRETS said:

Project "De-chrome" has begun, as of this past Saturday.

1st mods:

- PWT Customs 28% matched tint on front 2 windows

- GM black Silverado / Custom 4 piece emblem set

- GM black grille Bowtie emblem

- Black US flags on rear bed corners

- Black AR-15 Molon Labe sticker on D/S back corner glass.

- Car Short Antenna with adapter 6 3/4" length (Amazon)

- Sealight 921 LED reverse lights

Incoming:

- GM Painted black mirror cap set

- Raceline 942B Addict 20x9 wheels in Gloss Black with 3/8" spacers

- Black lug nut set

More to come...

Stay tuned...

:cool:

cheese.jpg

I wouldn't go with wheels that need spacers; especially 3/8". The wheels (front) won't be hub centric anymore and will now be lug centric. GM trucks don't like being lug centric. There's enough wheels out there that don't require spacers.

• Like 1

Anyone else this crazy? Added Bose emblems to the rear doors to match the factory ones in front. It kinda bugged me how bland the back door panels were. Figured it was a little thing I could do to help.

The emblems are cheap on eBay and are the same part from the K2s. Unfortunately the speaker grill holes are “fake” and not all the way through. So I cut the posts on back of the badges down to little nubs that still locate the emblem level. Then I measured to sort of match the front, made a little template and hot-glued them on. Evening boredom solved. :thumbs:

63BCC93F-6F47-49B4-8CAA-F8E92AFB64CD.thumb.jpeg.2c877f94798c1476e08bb33417403847.jpeg1DED2CD4-AE92-44C9-A143-3AADBD15F6B8.thumb.jpeg.74d968ae70c019a6f8f3bea964345b83.jpeg

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Anyone else this crazy? Added Bose emblems to the rear doors to match the factory ones in front. It kinda bugged me how bland the back door panels were. Figured it was a little thing I could do to help.

The emblems are cheap on eBay and are the same part from the K2s. Unfortunately the speaker grill holes are “fake” and not all the way through. So I cut the posts on back of the badges down to little nubs that still locate the emblem level. Then I measured to sort of match the front, made a little template and hot-glued them on. Evening boredom solved. :thumbs:

63BCC93F-6F47-49B4-8CAA-F8E92AFB64CD.thumb.jpeg.2c877f94798c1476e08bb33417403847.jpeg1DED2CD4-AE92-44C9-A143-3AADBD15F6B8.thumb.jpeg.74d968ae70c019a6f8f3bea964345b83.jpeg

Cool. I like it ?

• Like 2

Debadged it and had it detailed yesterday. Looks way better.  I'll grab some pics when the wife gets home with it. She's enjoying the upgrade from her Trax.  Here's one from the dealership when I picked her up. 

0624192016a_HDR.jpg

24 minutes ago, Ion said:

Debadged it and had it detailed yesterday. Looks way better.  I'll grab some pics when the wife gets home with it. She's enjoying the upgrade from her Trax.  Here's one from the dealership when I picked her up. 

0624192016a_HDR.jpg

Looks good,  but take it all the way and lose the Z71 badge and go w a vinyl decal... will look even better... My 2 cents