What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

10 minutes ago, NHAT4 said:

Looks good,  but take it all the way and lose the Z71 badge and go w a vinyl decal... will look even better... My 2 cents

I may do that.  Low on the list of plans, however. Need a louder muffler, leveling kit, 33s, intake, and a spray in liner. For some reason, mine didn't come with one and I forgot to ask.  

7 minutes ago, Ion said:

I may do that.  Low on the list of plans, however. Need a louder muffler, leveling kit, 33s, intake, and a spray in liner. For some reason, mine didn't come with one and I forgot to ask.  

flowmaster 40 is not bad, but if you want loud... maybe the 10 series...   Def on the spray liner....

4 hours ago, NHAT4 said:

flowmaster 40 is not bad, but if you want loud... maybe the 10 series...   Def on the spray liner....

What about cherry bombs? I want loud when im on it but no drone   

On 6/9/2019 at 1:02 PM, cccjrsbox said:

Ordered a couple of pieces of the sticker stuff folks are using for tailgate lettering inserts. Turns out you can buy custom sizes. I ordered a couple of 10"x1" pieces from bdtrims.com in flat red.  $5/piece and $3 shipping.

Basically unscrew the bolts to remove the top cover, clean the "Silverado"  area off with alcohol pad (supplied), reposition cover to mark the edges with pencil, apply the sticker and button it up. Looks sharp

Tried to do this also because I saw you post and thought it was cool.  The bolts holding the plate on will not come out.  Just spin like they are stripped.  Did your bolts all come out nicely?

10 hours ago, Ion said:

What about cherry bombs? I want loud when im on it but no drone   

I had the cherry bomb extreme on mine initially but I removed it.  It's not that loud on these trucks.  If you want loud, do an electric cutout like I ended up doing.  No drone and sounds like a corvette.  Deep and throaty.

1 hour ago, Jremm15 said:

Tried to do this also because I saw you post and thought it was cool.  The bolts holding the plate on will not come out.  Just spin like they are stripped.  Did your bolts all come out nicely?

I don't remember having an issue.  I do remember though that I had to hold the washer at the top of the screw in place while turning the screw.   Mine were all pretty loose,  so it was pretty easy.  If I had to do it over, I'd probably use some lock-tite to keep them secure-

On 6/27/2019 at 11:35 AM, cccjrsbox said:

A muffler delete worked great for me, flow master turned out not to add much sound.

Did you cover the mesh areas as well, or just delete the muffler?  I'm curious how this sounds, because it'd be a cheap modification instead of doing a cat-back system.

Cleaned the interior. Baseball all weekend. Daughter decided to roll in chalk (she looked like a ghost). This is what it looked like when I got home [emoji15]. A little interior detailer spray cleaned it right up

Warning graphic photos

Lonely at the end of the day

dbb8468aef17c4b2249892e06eb34e5c.jpg

8e8b8aba2b20c3ee9f2d43af2554641a.jpg

67aa11e95e625c227d6e7fa177cb9f55.jpg

Ryan B.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SqueakyBoot said:

Did you cover the mesh areas as well, or just delete the muffler?  I'm curious how this sounds, because it'd be a cheap modification instead of doing a cat-back system.

I just happened to cover the mesh screens today only a slight difference.  The muffler delete works great though:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cccjrsbox said:

I just happened to cover the mesh screens today only a slight difference.  The muffler delete works great though:

Thanks for the video!!  This is louder than I expected.  No drone in the cab or anything with this setup?

Just now, SqueakyBoot said:

Thanks for the video!!  This is louder than I expected.  No drone in the cab or anything with this setup?

Nope, the catalytic converter on these were supposedly designed by Cadillac engineers and keeps these trucks quiet.  You can hear it when accelerating but not at cruising.  I'd prefer it a bit louder but not willing to replace the cat.  My previous trucks had a deep rumble + drone with common aftermarket cat-backs, but this 2019 setup is drone-less.

Oh - that vid was from before I covered the screens...  its a touch throaty-er now

Good luck-

• Like 1

I just picked the truck back up.

• Leather Katzkin interior.
    • I had a hard time finding one with all of the options I wanted, with leather.  We checked within 500 miles and there wasn't one.  This one had everything but the leather.  Not anymore. :D
  • 15% tint on the front windows.
  • 5% tint visor on the top of the windshield.
  • Backflip G2 Tonneau.

I'm not so sure about these chrome steps.  Really debating if Amps are worth the the money, or just changing to all black.  It doesn't make sense they'd put these on an RST, which removes chrome!  Nevertheless, lovin' it so far!

IMG_5802.JPG

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5807.jpg

IMG_5808.jpg

IMG_5809.jpg

• Like 8