What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 9/22/2018 at 3:14 PM, digital_assassin said:

Bak Revolver X4 Tonneau just became available on bakindustries dot com. Had one on my F150 and loved it so order is placed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you install it yet?  I'm not happy with mine at all.  I am awaiting spacers to make it fit properly width wise, and length wise it's about an Inch short.  Bak claims it is perfect the way it is but it's clear that the cover is short.  They blamed GM for the bed width issue saying I must have an early production model which had wonky measurements but the truck was produced 2 weeks ago so I don't buy that. 

7 minutes ago, MadCaddie said:

Did you install it yet?  I'm not happy with mine at all.  I am awaiting spacers to make it fit properly width wise, and length wise it's about an Inch short.  Bak claims it is perfect the way it is but it's clear that the cover is short.  They blamed GM for the bed width issue saying I must have an early production model which had wonky measurements but the truck was produced 2 weeks ago so I don't buy that. 

I have the Undercover Ultra Flex on my '19 and it fits great.  Have you tried to get them to send you another one?  Should be under warranty

Yes I have.  I sent them a million measurements and pictures.  They insist the cover is perfect and measures as designed.  

At this point I'll probably just end up returning it but for now the customer service manager is going to send everything over to the engineers and see if it needs to be redesigned.  I was hoping digital assassin had his installed and could maybe send me some measurements or verify if his fits the same. 

Just to stay on Topic 

Matched the Front Tint and added the bed cover.  Goes in Monday for Ceramic Coat/Xpel front end/Lights/Mirrors and a clear Undercoat. 

Ordering Duratracs as I've had em in the past and loved them.  Wish they came stock on the 20s.

Not sure if I'll change the rims, will probably have them done in Satin Black and leave them on. 

I've never liked the Debadged look, so planning on wrapping the Chrome Badges in a Black Chrome Vinyl if what I ordered matches the stock color around the 6.2 badge. 

IMG_20181014_105746.jpg

Edited by MadCaddie
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Opiedeegs said:

I hope someone comes out with vent visor soon

as a smoker I’ve become very used to them

PS My new AT4 is the nicest truck I’ve ever driven

Sent from my iPad

Not a smoker, but living in FL the window vents are an important item to help prevent the Interior from getting cooked more than normal!

• Like 1

Nice! Great purchase, I am excited to get this too.

Be careful might want to do some on-going oil analysis if running one of these. I won’t go into any details just be careful and informed

Ryan B.
  • Like 1