What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 7/19/2019 at 8:26 PM, Stormtrouper said:

That is a rendering from 4play wheels, says 2500, had trail boss or work truck grille, LT tailgate labels, smaller than stock z71 emblem. I just like the bumper and stance.

This makes sense  that it’s a rendering.... I’ve been looking for a way to get rid of the giant Silverado stamp on the tailgate.  When I spotted this picture I thought they had an aftermarket solution to make it disappear.  Too bad it’s a rendering.

58052EF9-5BFF-469D-AC5C-D072C16616CA.png

Edited by Sotally Tober
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stormtrouper said:

This is what I'm having done as soon as the seat covers are made. Probably getting 1.5 level, 1.5 Front Bora spacers and 2 inch rear

Screenshot_2019-07-20-20-46-57.png

Reason for the hesitation on the level/spacers is when I leveled my 2015, it was with aluminum spacers up front. Hated the 0.75 inch nose up so I installed 2 inch rear blocks. Ride was never the same. And IMO capabilities didn't either. Just allowed clearance for ko2 275/65r20. And she still rubbed. Long story short, CTB stock suspension is worlds above all but King Shocks. Can afford Kings and don't want to lose my ride comfort. Any Suggestions??? Spacer hesitation is that I've never had them and don't know if I should being that I pull all types of trailers on a regular basis. I just like the look of wide wheels, which aren't in budget either. Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Stormtrouper said:

This is what I'm having done as soon as the seat covers are made. Probably getting 1.5 level, 1.5 Front Bora spacers and 2 inch rear

Screenshot_2019-07-20-20-46-57.png

“Painting front bumper”. If you are painting over chrome (as I did), make sure you get it it wrapped with some Paint Protection Film.   It WILL chip within a month or so...

1 hour ago, Stormtrouper said:

This is the toolbox I've drooled over for a few days. $1139. Showed it to my buddy and he said it looked like it has measles!!! Option 2 included $279. Opinions???

Screenshot_2019-07-20-23-16-18.png

Screenshot_2019-07-20-23-16-34.png

Screenshot_2019-07-20-23-17-11.png

Sorry, I absolutely cannot stand the dotted toolbox. Option 2 and pocket the 900 bucks.

• Like 3