In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Just bought the truck Thursday night. 2020 AT4 with the 6.2, fully loaded etc. Went by Discount today and they threw me a killer deal on some 35x 11.50 Ridge Grapplers they had ordered for someone who never came by to install them, so I had to get them put on. So far loving the truck, all the power and frills I'll ever need. Pulled up to the office Friday morning and got nothing but compliments!IMG_2190.jpg.03337cf37ab86ffde75335e891ead465.jpg

This morning. Sitting pretty but needed something. 

IMG_2192.jpg.17dd8d5d160c4edbe6f47c161caf1e41.jpg

After I left Discount. 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, FWaT4 said:

Just bought the truck Thursday night. 2020 AT4 with the 6.2, fully loaded etc. Went by Discount today and they threw me a killer deal on some 35x 11.50 Ridge Grapplers they had ordered for someone who never came by to install them, so I had to get them put on. So far loving the truck, all the power and frills I'll ever need.

Very nice!

5 hours ago, Michael Summerford said:

Where did you buy your black lug nuts? I'm swapping to black rims soon.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

24 Pc 2017-2020 CHEVY 1500 BLACK OEM TYPE SOLID WHEEL LUG NUTS 14x1.50 # 1709LBK

5 hours ago, Michael Summerford said:

Where did you buy your black lug nuts? I'm swapping to black rims soon.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Edited by JME454

51 minutes ago, FWaT4 said:

Thanks! I like the way your truck sits, what are your specs?

It has the GM TB lift and one additional inch in the front to decrease the rake.  I also have 35X11.50R20 Ridge grapplers.

• Like 1

Still waiting on my lift to show up... in the meantime I tackled some other little stuff that I’ve been wanting to do. Changed out the license plate and reverse lights for leds. Got my bed liner sprayed yesterday, and installed a Gator Tonneau cover today as well. I also got some “stake block off plates” to close up those holes in the bed.

202FB882-0F1A-435E-A6D5-631ADD7C223D.jpeg

5EE2CD41-3C0D-44FE-98B5-57B18C507E50.jpeg

• Like 1

New to the site and this is my first post. I must say, there are some FANTASTIC looking trucks in here and your mods are giving me much inspiration!

As my name implies, I've got the baby duramax engine so today I ordered:

1. Green and white "DIESEL FUEL ONLY" stickers off eBay to put inside the gas tank door ?  

2. AMP Research PowerSteps from 4wheelparts (this weekend is tax free and free shipping)?

And to catch  up on last week's items:

3. Spray-in bedliner 

4. Bakflip Fibermax Tonneau Cover

5. ProClipUSA A/C Vent-mounted iPhone Holder

I know #5 sounds uninspiring but it's exactly what I was wanting to do. Partially covers the a/c vent next to the gear shifter (seems to even blow too much on lowest setting). It sits easily in my view between the road and the main information screen + face recognition works like a charm from there. The gear shifter keeps my hand steady when I need to press anything on the phone. And lastly, I velcro'd a charging cord hidden along the dash/console lines to the the USB outlet which lets me charge the phone and use Apple Carplay super easily.

Thanks for listening... cheers!

Truck.jpg

Phone.JPG

• Like 6

Did a quick round trip from NY to OH and back.   475 Miles each way, got 16.7 mpg both ways, running between 70-80 pretty much the whole ride, that is 85% highway and 15% city on both ends.  I'm pretty happy with that, for sure I can get much better at 65, but I'm good with 16.7 given the "spirited" nature of the trip!  and yes I washed it when I got home.  That liquid salt they put down really makes a black truck white.

running 93, 6.2L, GM CAI, ridge grapplers

On 2/11/2020 at 8:41 PM, romclean1 said:

I had mine ceramic coated at birth, everyone says the key is letting it cure as long as you can.  He did it on a Friday night and I picked it up on the Monday. When I brought it home I left it in the garage for couple days too.. now it’s crazy how I can basically rinse it and it’s looks freshly waxed.  Also found using the same brand cleaner and makes a difference.   The pic doesn’t show it but the thing looks like a mirror.  

AF3A482E-DDCB-44B9-8451-D6B933C44480.jpeg

At birth. Lmao!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1