In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 4/26/2020 at 8:15 PM, truck_newbie said:

Black denali grille installed with fog light bezel painted black. I wanted a black AT4 grille but there doesn't seem to be one available that supports the front camera. Anyways, i think it looks sharp.

Deadpool would approve of the theme ?.

black_grille_1.thumb.jpg.ff62e1835fe1c7d7891ccddda0563a4d.jpg

black_grille_2.thumb.jpg.218b208d24019d7d66878bd7bf6efccf.jpg

black_grille_3.thumb.jpg.02f8f7f122b6803ab457cee1d981135c.jpg

Hey did you have to get the fog light bezel painted or did you buy it in gloss black

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gerstein1989 said:

Hey did you have to get the fog light bezel painted or did you buy it in gloss black

Got it painted gloss black. I was going to wrap it but the wrap experienced some shipping delays so ended up getting it painted. At the time of purchase, there weren't any aftermarket bezels available. Believe me, I already checked. If you don't need it done immediately, aftermarket bezels will probably show up at some point as they did for the grille. 

4 hours ago, truck_newbie said:

Got it painted gloss black. I was going to wrap it but the wrap experienced some shipping delays so ended up getting it painted. At the time of purchase, there weren't any aftermarket bezels available. Believe me, I already checked. If you don't need it done immediately, aftermarket bezels will probably show up at some point as they did for the grille. 

thanks. with the new grill has the angle of the camera changed at all. I noticed his higher up as opposed to the factory at4 grill

1 hour ago, Gerstein1989 said:

thanks. with the new grill has the angle of the camera changed at all. I noticed his higher up as opposed to the factory at4 grill

I haven't noticed any camera issues but i haven't really paid close attention to it. It seems to work fine, no distortion observed. 

Just got the shoes put on.

20x9 +1 offset. Wanted to stay conservative this time around. Had 10 wides with a -24 on 35's on my last truck and it was getting a bit annoying. Currently running the stock tires to get a bit of use out of them. I'll get some new rubber in the fall before the winter.

20200508_181010.jpg

1 hour ago, Trza said:

Just got the shoes put on.

20x9 +1 offset. Wanted to stay conservative this time around. Had 10 wides with a -24 on 35's on my last truck and it was getting a bit annoying. Currently running the stock tires to get a bit of use out of them. I'll get some new rubber in the fall before the winter.

20200508_181010.jpg

Very nice.  I’m looking at that exact wheel but don’t know if I should go +1 or +20.  Can you take down the side shots to see how far outside fender?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Parb said:

Very nice.  I’m looking at that exact wheel but don’t know if I should go +1 or +20.  Can you take down the side shots to see how far outside fender?  Thanks.

Here you go. I would do the +1, there wouldn't be much of a difference from stock with the +20. There's a ton of room from the tire to the upper control arm. I could have easily went with the 20x10...but the offsets are a bit much in that width.

20200508_203641.jpg

Edited by Trza

1 hour ago, Trza said:

Here you go. I would do the +1, there wouldn't be much of a difference from stock with the +20. There's a ton of room from the tire to the upper control arm. I could have easily went with the 20x10...but the offsets are a bit much in that width.

20200508_203641.jpg

Very nice.  Thanks.  I think that would be perfect for me with some 33x11.50x20 ridge grapplers.

26 minutes ago, Parb said:

Very nice.  Thanks.  I think that would be perfect for me with some 33x11.50x20 ridge grapplers.

Are you leveled? Lifted? I've got a 2 inch level. Let me know how the truck rides with the Nitto's in that size. I am contemplating sizing up, but don't want to lose the comfortable ride.